Sick day

Nightmare looked at the door to Sans and Papyrus' bedroom door. Glancing down stairs before looking back at the door and opening it a little.

Peeking his skull in and glanced around. The room is almost completely dark, a dull light coming from the little nightlight lamp on the small bookshelf between the two beds in the room.

A blue skeleton monster laid in his bed. On his side back to the door. Sans has been in bed for the past three days. He couldn't help but wonder why Sans hasn't left his room let alone his bed. Especially since the twins haven't been home for 2 days. Getting home late last night. Just going straight to bed once they were home.

Sans had been in his room since the day he and Dream found out about parts of their magic.

At first, after Nightmare's magic almost made him vanish.  Gaster had taken the twins home. Spending the remade of the day trying to relax as he was mentally running through the list of all the different tests that he may have to do to figure out whats going on.

Early the next morning Gaster had brought Nightmare to his private lab that was located in the basement. Dream following along not wanting to leave Nightmare's side. Their father didn't want to bring Nightmare to the C.O.R.E just yet.

He was worried about the possibility that Nightmare would go into that portal and fall through the floor, falling into the C.O.R.E and getting badly hurt. Gaster's first theory was that Nightmare's magic allowed him to pass through solid surfaces like walls, floors, and ant other solid object that one wouldn't normally do.

For example if Nightmare were to stand on the second floor, he would simply fall through the floor and appear on the first floor. Maybe falling falling from the ceiling onto the ground. Though it's possible he may fall through the second floor, first, then into the basement. Gaster was terrified of Nightmare falling into the C.O.R.E because of this ability.

So, they worked to see if this theory was right. This test being done at home for his safety.

Being held onto by magic hands as the two of them were on the first floor. In the twins bedroom above the basement. Since their room was closest to being above the basement. They had to wait a bit then the odd void like portal appeared under him.

For a bit he couldn't help bit be terrified, worried that the magic hands might lose their grip, or simply vanish and drop him. Yes, while Gaster wouldn't purposely drop him. That wouldn't stop the fear of being dropped.

During this Gaster had a magic hand holding a camera. It went down and did a quick 20 seconds of recording. Once the camera came back out the two of them had watched the footage to see what was in the portal.

Dream staid by Nightmare's side. Never leaving his side once, well aside to get them some water. He watched the short footage and wishes that he could do more to help out. The most he can do is stay by his brother side and give him plenty of support.

From watching the tapes they found out thay Nightmare's magic didn't simply have him phasing tbrljgb surfaces. Meaning it was safe for Nightmare to go to the C.O.R.E for further testing. The machines there being much more powerful compared to the ones that Gaster already had at home.

Still being held by the magic hands. He was still worried that he would fall into that void and would be completely alone. After that morning they spend that day, the whole night, and the previous day running and doing different tests.