Dreamscape

(Dream and Nightmare manipulating every monsters dreams so they can have a hopeful dream of being on the surface

KingdomHeartRocks suggested a type of idea for the multiverse ask box chapter. Wanting to give the monsters a charm to pass the barrier as a type of ghost. It was a fun idea and while I didn't use it in the next chapter i still wanted to use the idea.

So heres the result of that idea I hope you all like it.)

Dream blinked staring at the bed lost in thought as he was getting ready for the night. He glanced back at Nightmare as he felt the aura coming off of him. The waved of anxiety, panic, and fear coming from his twin. A frown forming as he wondered what was causing his brother to be in such a panicked state.

The purple twin was slightly pacing back and forward in front of his bed as he was getting dressed. His pajama top laying on the bed. Wearing fluffy warm black white pokidotted pajama pants as he seemed lost in thought.

He knew that Papyrus' night terrors were getting worse. How Nightmare was trying to understand their youngest brothers dream. He hasn't bothered his twin about the things he was studying and trying to figure out and understand why Papyrus is dreaming of what he's dreaming of.

While Nightmare hasn't told Dream anything about it. He knew that Nightmare wanted to try and figure out what was going on before saying anything. Not wanting to simply jump to the wrong conclusion.

He always wants to figure out what he wants to say before vocalizing those thoughts. Whenever he doesn't organize his thoughts and completely think things through before talking he simply goes onto an info dump. Making his thoughts and worries confused and scattered. Jumping from one thing to another before jumping back onto the fist thing he was worrying about.

But that didn't stop him from worrying. "... Nighty what's wrong?" He walked to the other sude of the room and placed a hand on his twins shoulder.

Upon contact Nightmare jumped. Freezing from his pacing before looking over his shoulder to look at Dream. "H-Hu? Wha? N-No not really I just well... I'm worried." The purple skeleton frowned and looked down. "About the thing with Papyrus' night terror. It's worrying me." He sighed and looked at his pajama top.

The white loose elbow long top laid their. The panda bear on the front smiling at them. Rubbing his arm worriedly he frowned slightly. Dream thought as he glanced at the notebook Nightmare had been writing in.

He had actually debating about going through the notebook to try and better understand why his brother was so worried and stressed out but at the same time. He wanted to respect his brother and not push the topic if he didn't feel comfortable talking about it just yet. After all Nightmare will open up when he's ready to tell him.

"I see..," He thought about it slightly nodding. "well tonight's the night. I'm going to go with my plan. Maybe that'll help with Papyrus' night terrors. If it helps then maybe you won't be so stressed as well." He smiled softly and rubbed his brothers back before heading back to his half of the room.

Sitting on his bed as he grabbed his pajama top and pulling the large black short sleeve tee shirt over his skull.

He could tell Nightmare was lying about the true cause of his worries. Yes, while Papyrus' night terror worried both of them. There was something else that he couldn't figure out just yet as he isn't able to see or deal with someones nightmares like his twin.