Fierte-Omega, Glaive of Ragnarok

"Dammit, is there any way to deal with them?"

The leader of an assault squad left his cover and exchanged fire with a group of machine soldiers. Being hampered by the seemingly undestructible Machina Force, the soldiers had no way of advancing further. 

"What's taking that Aegis operative taking so long? We can't keep fighting like this forever!"

He ducked into cover and reloaded. The rest of his squad continued the battle of attrition with the defending machine soldiers. Soon, they were bound to run out of bullets and won't have a way of sustaining the fight. 

Grenades were thrown, and the building shook. Outside, sounds of the battles can be heard, and the building shook once more with the force. From the windows, one of the soldiers saw that it came from an Accenture bipedal tank, which had finally collapsed, but not before unleashing its entire arsenal onto the enemies.

"Damn, damn, damn!" shouted the leader. Having enough, he opened his radio and yelled into it. "Wherever you are, hurry the hell up!"

~~~~~

Emi was not in any position to entertain any incoming transmissions from the Arcadia military or the extra forces. 

"Phew! You're one tough cookie!" 

She jumped back in order to dodge another attack from Kagami. The Accenture CEO had activated his armored exoskeleton, leaving him fully coated by a white robotic suit with matching helmet. He had also activated magitek weapon, called Vortex Ripper MK. II. Following this, he directly engaged Emi in combat, and have been doing so for a long time now.

Dodging the spinning blades from Vortex Ripper, Emi aimed her handgun at Kagami. She pulled the trigger, releasing a jolt from the gun, but it was yet again blocked by the armored suit. 

Emi slowly retreated, until her back met the railing. It was then that she realized that she was at the edge of a terrace overlooking the Machina Core. The huge pod shone brightly behind her, which caught her attention. Looking at the light illuminated from there, she realized something and firmly attached her handgun to the container wrapped around her waist...

"What are you going to do now? Nowhere for you to go!"

Kagami taunted her as Vortex Ripper's rotating claw-like blades close in together, forming a drill-like weapon on the user's hand. Accenture's CEO charged forward.

Instead of dodging his attack like what she has been doing all this time, Emi instead flipped herself over. Rotating her body straight up, she managed to land a kick on her enemy's chin before going over the railing and letting go and falling down. 

Despite what it appeared to be, she did not fall to her demise. Thanks to the light' from the pod, she discovered a small indent on the flooring right below where they stood. She had taken the gamble, and the moment she let go, she inserted her two feet into the indent.

Holding on with her feet inserted, Emi hung entirely upside-down in an extremely dangerous position. In her position, she can't help but realize how high she was, and the implications that came with a single fall.

"This... wasn't such a good idea after all."

Trying to hold her own feelings of nausea, she grabbed the metal holding her ponytail together.

"Got no choice. This is the only way I could ever get the opening to let you out against such a relentless attacker."

She untied her hair and removed the seal on the metal object, letting her droid loose once more.

"Farewell. See you again someday."

Those were her final words before setting the droid up and letting it fly upwards. As it disappeared from her view, she swung her own body upwards. Managing a perfect mid-air flip, grabbing at the edge of the platform  with her hands. From there, she managed another difficult flip and landed back on the top of the platform.