Eric was surprised. He was planning to send her there but here she's asking to go there on her own will.

"Very well but James is going with you."

Lynn's face turned sour. "Ugh please anyone but .........him.."

Eric smiles. "I'm sorry my dear but the others are on a trip to Madagascar right now. And James is the only one left here.. so please try and bare with him ....for my sake."

Lynn sighed. "Alright.. I will try and come with him.. but if he crosses the line. I'm knocking him out and abandon him there."

Eric laughed. "I'm sure I can live with that."

************************************
Right now, Lynn and James were at the cave. The place looked ....odd . Especially the shape.

"Ya not scared darling? Don't worry, I will protect you."

Lynn deadpanned.

"I'm not scared and no I don't need your protection. I can take care of myself."

"Aw come on darling..don't be so...Ah!"
James shrieked as a giant rat ran by.

Lynn smirked.

"Who's the scared one now?" She asked as she walked inside the cave.

"Darling don't joke like that! Didn't you see that rat?! It was as big as a loave of bread! Literally." He answered as he quickly follows her in

Lynn ignores him and on's her flashlight when the place was getting darker and darker.

They looked around in search of the Golden gate with the millennium eye.

Lynn looked at her phone to see the pictures once again.

"Damn girl...to think they found that in this cave." James spoke up.

"I know.. quite bizarre right? I mean what is that gate doing in here anyway."

James was silent because he couldn't answer that.

They kept looking until they say for what they were looking for.

And Lord God bless our souls, it was the most gigantic of the most giganticest Golden gate they had ever seen.

"Son of a fudge biscuit." James muttered with shock.

"That picture did not just do this gate justice. It's gigantic!!!" He added as his face turned blue with shock.

"No wonder they were unable to open it. It was too big to be opened."

"Hey Darling... Isn't it strange?" James asked.

"Huh?"

"Think about it.. the cave is so small to hold something this gigantic.. you understand what I'm saying?"

Oh she understood perfectly. This has to do with magic no doubt. It was something Atem told her along time ago. And now she's seeing it with her own two eyes.

They walked closer to the gate. They were like ants compared to it.

This gate must have take thousands....if not hundred thousands of years to build.

But the main question is why was it hear.

Lynn was about to touch it."be careful darling. Mr O Neil said they tried to touch it but it shocked them"

Her eyes widened.. It exactly what happened when Alexis touched the millennium puzzle that time.

This gate must have the same ability. So that means those people.. their hearts were not pure.