.*19*.

My Crush
☆☆☆

The older flopped back down, he took a deep breath before he began talking.

"I was never obsessed with Jungkook, it was always you, that whole practice, I agreed to it because I liked you, not because I wanted to get better for Jungkook, that day I left it was because you said his name" he spoke.

"did Jungkook know?" The other asked "mhh, he was gonna reject you from before, tell you he already gave his heart to someone else, but I told him not to, I wanted to be closer to you even if that was the only way" he admitted.

He looked over at Jimin "how I feel? Well I like you, for longer than you have liked Jungkook and more than you liked Jungkook" He sighed.

"So... why can't you kiss me?" Jimin asked, and Taehyung chuckled and it was different from what Jimin had heard from Taehyung it actually sounded...  real.

Jimin liked it, it made him smile.

"Am I that good of a kisser?" Taehyung asked, maybe if Jimin hadn't already said so much he wouldn't have nodded but he had said alot.

So he nodded.

Taehyung smiled before speaking "the reason I 'couldn't' kiss you was because like I said before I can't kiss someone when their heart longs for someone else, you liked Jungkook I didn't want to kiss you if you didn't like me... " he trailed off.

"But now it's different" he smiled pulling Jimin closer "your heart kinda longs for me, well at least your lips do" with that placed his had on Jimin's waist and kissed him.

He kisses him just the way Jimin liked it.

<<{<<'<<{->}>>'>>}>>
<{>'Chapter 19'<}>
The end!
Nice and Short!