.*18*.

My Crush
☆☆☆

After a little while of Jungkook and Hosoek arguing about who cheats on who and eventually passing out, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin, left to go home.

Jimin took his chance to ask Taehyung the questions he had been wanting to for some time now.

But as soon as he turned to look at the older who was looking at his phone he just started staring admiring how good looking he was.

"T-Taehyung" he called and when the older turned to him all he could focus on was his lips.

"What's up?" Taehyung responded yet Jimin didn't say anything.

*This is my chance... if I don't take it I'll never get it again, and if he pushes me away I can say I was drunk*

Jimin thought as he continued staring at Taehyung.

Leaning closer to Taehyung, Jimin's  hand moved to Taehyung's cheek before leaning all the way and kissing him.

Taehyung lightly pushed him back "I don't want to practice for Jungkook" he sighed.

"Neither do I" Jimin stated, he then  grabbed onto the front of Taehyung's shirt and pulled him back in, their lips pressing against each other.

Jimin let go of Taehyung's shirt when he felt Taehyung relax and slowly kiss him back.

Jimin couldn't help but smile, he'd wanted this for so long.

Instead of letting Taehyung take the lead like last time Jimin bit the olders lip as he moved closer to Taehyung.

Though unfortunately for him Taehyung quickly pulled away.

"Wait, stop kis-" Jimin cut him off by pulling him back but it didn't last long as Taehyung pulled away again.

"Stop Jimin!" He said pushing Jimin away, the younger finally realizing that he was pretty much forcing himself into Taehyung he spoke.

"I'm sorry, I just really wanted to kiss you" he explained "why? I'm not Jungkook" Taehyung commented.

"And I'm not blind, I know your not him, and he's dating Hoseok, so I might aswell give up on him" Jimin sighed.

"... How did you find out?" Taehyung asked "Jungkook told me a few days ago" Jimin sighed.

"Ar-are you o-okay?" Taehyung stuttered,  Jimin turned to him "no, I've been wanting to kiss you for so long and you always say no, I just want one proper kiss,  like that time we were at that party, I know you don't wanna practice for Jungkook... but... but I don't think I want to either.... I just wanna kiss you" he confessed.

"Why?" Taehyung asked "because every time- since the party, every time I see you I want to kiss you and that time I kissed you in class it was because I wanted to not because of Jungkook I just made that up" Jimin sighed.

Taehyung swallowed hard "d-do you -like... like me?" He questioned "I don't know, I've never liked anyone apart from Jungkook, but every time I just find myself looking for you and wanting to be with you it's weird Taehyung but I think I do" Jimin nodded a faint blush could be seen on his cheeks.

"I think your drunk" Taehyung said getting up "Taehyung!" Jimin whined "I just told you I think I like you and your just gonna say you think I'm drunk? At least tell me how you feel!".

<<{<<'<<{->}>>'>>}>>
<{>'Chapter 18'<}>
Cliffhanger since the next
chapter is the last one!