.*2*.

My Crush
☆☆☆

"You know you should tell him.... I already feel like shit every time I let him shove his feelings onto me" Jungkook sighed "I will, I just need more time" the other sighed.

It was 5pm on a Saturday night and Jungkook decided to confront the boy who had been hiding his feelings for way to long, not only that; but he had been pretending to like him so he could be closer to his crush.

The two were at his house sitting on the couch, the movie they had been watching was finished and the last scene had lead to the conversation that was currently taking place.

".. m-more time?" The older stuttered "he's liked me for over a year, when you told me not to say anything to him... how much longer would I wait? I have a boyfriend already, I really don't want him to think I'm leading him on" Jungkook sighed.

"Y-your not y-your just helping a me out Kook... I just really like him and don't know how else to be close to him" the other spoke "come on how would you feel if I did that to you? Totally ignored your feelings and continued to talk to you without telling you that I have no intention of giving you my heart" Jungkook asked.

The younger sighed, "just 2 more months" he said "1" Jungkook shook his head "I can't get over him in a month" he tried not to tear up, but he failed.

And Jungkook didn't blame him, as much as he wanted to he didn't.

"You can do it" he assured bringing him into a hug "you don't have to tell him how you feel in that month.... but I am going to tell him that I have a boyfriend" Jungkook told as the boy's tears trickled down his cheeks.

"Ok?" Jungkook asked and the younger nodded but Jungkook wasn't satisfied "Ok?" He repeated. There was a short silence before the younger spoke, his voice was just above a whisper when he said the word the older wanted to hear.

"Ok".

<<{<<'<<{->}>>'>>}>>
<{>'Chapter 2'<}>
Sorry for the messy updating schedule we're back to Sundays

and Wednesdays