.*15*.

My Crush
☆☆☆

"Oh your early" Jungkook smiled moving so Jimin could enter his house "Sorry I didn't calculate the time correctly" Jimin admitted as he walked inside.

"Your house is quite big, do you live alone?" Jimin asked taking off his shoes"it's not that big, and yeah I live alone but soon my boyfriend is gonna move in with me" Jungkook said as they began walking down the hall.

"Is that him, Jimin asked pointing to a picture of Jungkook and one other that was hanging on the wall.

"Yep, that's me and Him" Jungkook smiled "as they continued walking Jungkook told Jimin about each of the pictures he had on the wall.

There was one of the guy who had told Jimin he would order an uber for Jungkook, when the boy was waist at the party that had taken place days ago.

And few others that Jungkook had called Jin, Eunwoo, Yoongi and Mingyu.

When they were done exploring the hall they went to the living room.

It was massive, I was probably the size of Jimin's one bedroom apartment, ok maybe not that big.

But it was big.

"Are you a millionaire or something?" Jimin joked "no, but my parents are" Jungkook stated not realizing Jimin was joking.

"wow!" Jimin exclaimed and the older laughed "Well make yourself comfortable I'm gonna go finsihed cleaning the kitchen" Jungkook smiled "I can help" Jimin offered but Jungkook declined saying.

"I'm almost done just relax" then he left to the kitchen.

~{My Crush}~

Not long after Jimin arrived Hoseok did, and to his surprise the two got along quite, and Jimin didn't even care about the fact that he was Jungkook's boyfriend.

Not long after that Jin –one of the people Jungkook had mentioned before– showed up, Jimin also got along with him.

It turned out Hoseok already knew Jin, it kinda made Jimin a feel a bit of of place although that feeling was soon forget with how comfortable they made him feel.

"So who else is coming?" Hoseok asked "just the usually 3" Jungkook smiled as he continued setting the table.

Hoseok nodded before Jimin spoke "Is there anything I could help with?" He asked Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"You can help me bring the food if you want" he offered, the younger smiled before standing up and walking to the kitchen with Jungkook.

"Wow, your house is just too big to get used to" Jimin sighed looking around the kitchen "it's really not" Jungkook shrugged.

As he handed Jimin two plates full of food the younger noticed something it was picture, of Taehyung, Jin, Hosoek, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook himself.

Maybe it shouldn't have been weird but it was to Jimin, he thought he and Taehyung were the same to Jungkook, that they had known him for the same amount of time, had done the same things with him.

Had the same feelings for him.

But if he had taken a picture with him why didn't he say anything?

If that was Jimin he would have told Taehyung because they always shoved what they did with Jungkook in each other's faces, So why didn't Taehyung tell him? That he took a picture with Jungkook and his friends. Wait. Taehyung must know Jungkook's friends then?

Why didn't he tell Jimin then? Why didn't he rub it in his face like he would've with everything else.

The more Jimin looked at the picture the more he noticed, the more questions he asked asked himself.

The hair that Taehyung had in the picture he doesn't have now and Jimin has never seen him with it. That means he knew Jungkook before he knew Jimin.

<<{<<'<<{->}>>'>>}>>
<{>'Chapter 15'<}>

Quick note!
This is a bit of the house layout
that you will help you to understand
the story better! Hope it helps

Quick note!This is a bit of the house layoutthat you will help you to understandthe story better! Hope it helps

Hope it helps.