Part 2: Present Day

10 Years Later
Maddie's P.O.V
I happily skip across the street, humming to some of the old Freddy Fazbear songs. I can't believe it's been over ten years since I last went to Freddy's! It's going to be so great to see them all again! And Foxy! I bet that he looks as good as new after that incident!
I enter the door, and the familiar smell of pizza smacks my face with joy. I walk in to see children eating pizza, while the Freddy gang song those familiar songs. I smile as I walk past them. The weird thing is, they seem to continue to look at me while singing. I look away and I'm standing right in front of the Pirates cove!. The curtain is closed and there's a sign in front of it that says 'sorry out of order'. Wait, they never even bothered to fix Foxy? What kind of pizzeria are they! I slowly walk up to the stage, and I'm about to move the curtain to get a glimpse of Foxy, until.
"Uh, excuse me miss, you shouldn't be peaking in there" I hear a boy say. I walk away and look at the boy. He seems about my age, with brown hair, blue eyes, and is wearing a light blue security shirt. He had a badge on him that says 'Mike Schmidt' that must be his name.
"Sorry, it's just that I thought that after ten years they would've fixed the poor animatronic" I say. Mike shrugs.
"Anyway, it doesn't look like you came here with a child, so what brings you here?" Asks Mike.
"Oh, I came here to apply for the night guard job" I reply. Mikes eyes widen.
"You sure? It's quite a job" Mike reassures. I laugh and nod. How hard can it possibly be to watch over the animatronics for a few hours?.
"Okay then, follow me miss, uh...." I roll my eyes.
"Call me Maddie" I say. Mike nods, and leads me to an office. It's full of monitors, posters, and a weird little cupcake.
"Here's where you'll be staying, from 12AM to 6AM. Don't leave the room. You should get pre- recorded messages from the guard before me. They'll help you" Mike says worriedly. I don't see what the whole fuss is.
"Okay, thanks Mike, seeya later" I say, leaving. I walk past the animatronics, and I get a close look at them. They look horrible. There's lots of old food in their fur, and they smell like they haven't bathed in over twenty years! Not to mention there's mucus starting to grow around their eyes and mouth. Doesn't anyone bother to keep these guys clean every now and then?! I head towards the door and head out. I'm finally going to see my old friends again!
Bonnie's P.O.V
Was it really her? It can't have been could it? The curtains close, and we are all free to walk about the stage.
"Guys, you saw her didn't you? It was definitely Maddie!" I exclaim to the other two. They nod excitedly.
"I can't believe she's okay. I never thought we'd see her again" Chica explains. I smile. Our old friend is going to come back! But then I remember.
"Should we tell Foxy? He may nod know" I ask. Freddy and Chica nod, and we take a secret entrance to the cove. Man is it dark in here. I can see the faint red colour of Foxy, and I walk towards him with the others.
"Hey Foxy, guess what?" Freddy says. Foxy looks up at us, doing something he hasn't done in years. He smiles.
"Aye, I know, she tried to see me, but someone stopped 'er. It sounded like Mike" Foxy explains. Mike, of course he would. He doesn't trust us, which I guess is understandable. We did try to stuff him into a suit like the other g-
"Guys! She's the new night guard, what do we do? We can't control ourselves at night!" I exclaim. Foxy sighs.
"I guess we try to control ourselves. Yee guys should be gettin back to da stage" Foxy explains. We nod, and walk back over to the stage. We get in our places and stay still. How can we control ourselves? I guess we get to find our tonight....