Part 17- A Thank You Kiss

OMG OVER 500 READS!!!!!!! Thank you guys so much!!!! I have realised this is a lot less of a romance between Foxy and Maddie, so I'll see what I can do. Anyway, on with the book!

Maddie's P.O.V

I walk into the pizzeria at about 10:00PM, Mike by my side.

"Thanks again for coming to help me on my first day of cleaning" I say. Mike shrugs, giving a thumbs up. We start with the dining area, the messiest room of them all.

"Why must kids make so much mess" Mike asks grumpily. I just shrug, and continue cleaning.

-Time skip to about 12-

It's about 11:57 when we finish, and I see Lizzy outside the door, wearing a ridiculous ninja outfit. I open the door, and she sighs.

"Would've been good to know you could've just let me in yourself" she claims, walking over to mike. I roll my eyes.

"Maddie? What are you doing here?" I hear a voice ask. Matt.

"Well I WAS working as night guard, but apparently I was moved to janitor work and they didn't give me an earlier notice. Mike is here helping me, and my sister just came along. That's why I left in such a rush today" I explain. The boys introduce each other. Lizzy and Matt already know each other from when we were younger.

"Well, wish me luck" Matt says as he starts walking to the office.

"Matt, wait! I want you to see something first" I say. Matt walks over to me, as I stand by the stage.

3..... 2........ 1.

The animatronics instantly turn to there human selves, and Matt jumps back.

"Hey guys! Who's the twin?" Chica asks.

Matt's P.O.V

I just stand there, frozen. How did they turn human!!!

"Guys, this is Matt, an old friend and not a twin" Maddie explains calmly. Just then, a human Foxy comes out of the cove, along with a group of other animatronics turned human: The toys!!

I only know about the toy animatronics from videos my parents took of them in the short weeks they had there. I loved the things! I was just sad they were scrapped..... Or so I thought.

Standing next to Freddy, is what must be the new owl animatronic I was told about over the phone, Jayme, I believe they said. But she's human like the others.

"Umm, can you please explain what's going on?" I ask. Maddie sits me down at a table, and explains everything.

Foxy's P.O.V

"And that's what has been happening before you came around" Maddie finishes calmly. Matt simply nods. I don't like the way Maddie just holds her hand on his shoulder like that, it's like they're dating or something. Gold/Danny appears next to me.

"Hey bro, Uncle and I have managed to control the split personality thing a bit" Danny explains. I smile. It's great to have my brother back after so long. I look back at Maddie, who's having a good laugh with the girls. She really is cute when she laughs.

"Why don't you just make a move?" Danny asks. I glare at him angrily, my cheeks warming up. He just smirks. Jayme then come's up to us.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Jayme" Gold says. Okay, we really need to find a way to separate the two. On another note, Jayme and Gold definitely have a thing for each other.

I walk over to Maddie, who is with Matt, working on the helmet.

"Hey Maddie, Matt. What are you guys doing?" I ask.