Part 12- A strange sight, and an old friend

Foxy's P.O.V

One side of gold is his usual pitch black eyed looking animatronic self. But on the other side.......... He's a lighter shade of gold, with the other half of his dark blue hat and bow tie being a light purple. Sharp long rows of bone crushing teeth scatter his mouth, and his stomach.............

"Uh......... This is really creepy" Jayme claims quietly. I nod in agreement. Gold crosses his arms.

"Am I really THAT hideous?" He asks grumpily. Well, he's normal.

"No! You just look a little scary" Jayme says. Gold looks at the mirror Maddie has placed in front of him, and he jumps back a bit.

"I see what you mean" He says, this time in Danny's voice. This will get confusing.

"So, what do we do about Vincent?" Toy Chica asks. I shrug. He's long gone by now, but he'll come back. The clock ticks to 6AM, and Gold dissapears.

"Whelp, we'll see you guys tonight! Good luck on your first day Jayme" Maddie says, walking out the door. The toys and I walk into the cove. It's gonna be a long day......

Maddie's P.O.V

"Okay, I've gotta go get some stuff for home. Why don't you guys just hang out or something?" I ask Lizzy and Mike. They both shrug. I roll my eyes and walk off.

Okay, first off, food. I grab some vegetables, chicken, and Nutella. NEVER forget the Nutella......

After I've payed for the food, I just browse, taking a look at all the things the mall has to offer. It's my sisters birthday soon, so I may as well get her something now. I find myself in a little toy store, filled with Lego, dolls, and of course, plushies. My sister has always loved plushies, keeping a stash under her bed.

I search through the many soft toys, until I come across a very familiar plushie: a Toy Bonnie plushie. Jeez, they still make toy animatronic plushies? I pick it up and head to the counter. Look, I can tell Lizzy likes Toy Bonnie, so this is sort of my way of telling her I know.

As I near the counter, I bump into someone and land on the ground, dropping the plushie.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I hear a male voice say. That voice......... It's so familiar! I look up at the boy, and instantly recognise him.

"Matt?" I gasp. Matt was one of my first ever friends in high school. Most had mistaken us for twins, which I don't blame them for. We both had brown hair, brown eyes, heck, we even both had our fringes covering our left eyes. And he still does. We did almost everything together. I may have grown a slight crush on him, but he did set the memories of the pizzeria behind me, and at that time, I had nightmares every single night. I never saw him after we graduated from high school.

"Wait, Maddie!" He exclaims, helping me up and handing me the small plushie. I smile, giving him a small hug.

"Haven't seen you since leavers. Where have you been?" I ask.

"Oh you know, trying to find a good job, you?"

"Same. My sisters birthday is a few days away, so I'm getting her something special. Suppose you're here in search of more Lego?" Matt rolls his eyes, still smiling. Even as a tenth grader, he always loved Lego.

"Probably won't have a lot of time, since I've started working nightshifts at that pizzeria. You know, the one with the robotic fox?" I instantly freeze. Why does he have my job?

"You okay there Mads?" Matt asks. Mads........ That was his old nickname for me.....

"Sorry Matt, I have to go. It was really nice seeing you!" I blurt out quickly before hugging him, paying for the plushie and racing home.

Lizzy's P.O.V

"Thanks again for the walk!" I call out to Mike as he drives off. He had taken me out to this hidden park, with beautiful trees, orchids, and a sparkling pond. It was quite romantic actually......

The second I step inside, a pillow is thrown at my face, followed by a groan of my sister. I follow the sound into the living room, where she sits on the couch, cushions and blankets scattered on the floor.

"What happened?" I ask quietly.

"I was moved into the janitor work!!!" Maddie yells.

"So I guess that means you won't be seeing the animatronics?" I did beside her, rubbing her back.

"Yeah....." She sighs, covering her face in her hands. I don't think I've seen her this ticked before! But how could they just kick her off?

"You know what? Screw them! We can sneak back in!" I exclaim. My older sister looks up at me, smile on her face.

"You sure about this? They already have a new night guard"

"Well we'd be saving the guard from possible death!"

"You're right! Let's do this!" Maddie hugs me tightly. She seemed pretty worried at that last comment. But why..... Oh well. Now to plan the break in!

Kay, so we have a new love interest. Matt is also Maddie's double-ganger in Grojband, so he'll probably soon be in other stories. Anyway, hope you enjoyed and see you next time!!!