Part 9- The New Robot

.

Hey guys! sorry for not updating in FOREVER! Anyway, the winner who's OC is in the story now, is @jaymeisawesome! Congratulations! Btw, theres a tiny bit of swearing in this chapter. now lets begin!

Lizzy's P.O.V

"Maddie, wake up it's time to go" I whisper, shaking my sister. Her eyes shoot open as she jumps out of bed. I giggle a bit, this is actually normal for her after a long sleep. She slept all day luckily, so now she isn't as tired! We race out the door, to see Mike with his car.

"Ladies?" He asks flirtingly, holding the door open for us. We giggle, before hopping in.

"So, what did your uncle say?" Maddie asks as Mike drives off.

"Well, he's worried about it all, and to just keep an eye on Gold" He explains. Maddie nods, and we soon arrive at the pizzeria.

Maddie's P.O.V

I unlock the doors, and the box from before is now resting on the wall. I look at my sister curiously, as we race to it. We just look at the box, before hearing breathing behind us.

"What's in it?" Foxy's voice asks. I sigh in relief.

"Dunno" I say. Foxy walks up to it, and pry's it open. Inside the box, is what looks like a snow owl animatronic.

Its eyes are a light blue colour, with the tips of its feathers and tail feather black. In its hand, is a violin. It doesn't seem to be moving.

"Uhh...... Is there an on switch on it or something?" Lizzy asks. Freddy points to the back of its neck. I nod, and place my machine on top of its round head.

"On the count of three, you press the on button" I say to mike. He nods.

"One"

"Two"

"Three!" In sync, we press the buttons. The owl bursts to life, before transforming.

Now standing in front of us, is a girl, probably around 17, with the same blue eyes, is around 5'7 in height and snow white hair with pitch black tips just past her shoulders, holding the same violin.

She's wearing a white T-shirt, black jeans, white converse and a silver necklace with an owl hanging off of it.

"Who are you?"

Jayme's P.O.V (name of the girl)

"Who are you?" The girl holding the remote asks. I don't speak, just sit there, bewildered.

"M-my name's J-Jayme" I barely choke out. The girl gives me a soft smile.

"Don't worry, we aren't gonna hurt you. I'm Maddie" She says kindly. I give a small smile, as I'm introduced to each of the people. Then we make it to the gold haired guy.

"This is Gold" Puppet says. Gold just grunts, shrugging.

"Wow, looks like someone can't BEAR to be here" I joke as we walk away. Puppet chuckles a bit.

"You're pretty funny you know" He says. I light shake of pink forms on my cheeks.

"Uh, thanks" I look back at Gold, who is just staring at me, confused. I hear him say something.

"That necklace" Wait, how did I hear him say that from across the entire room?

Gold's P.O.V

I've seen that necklace before, but where? I walk up to Jayme.

"Where'd you get that necklace?" I ask, pointing to the small necklace around her neck. She looks down at it.

"Not sure" She holds it in her palm. Before blanking out.

Jayme's P.O.V

Where am I now? Its bright, lots of kids, and Freddy and his friends up on stage. So, I'm in the pizzeria. A little kid comes running straight at me. She has pitch black hair and blue eyes like mine. She runs straight through me!

I look back at the girl. Is she me? Am I invisible here? The little me bumps into a golden Freddy suit.

"Congratulations young one, you've won this necklace here and a surprise in the back room!" The suit says cheerfully. The little me gasps, putting the necklace around her neck. Wait, that's my one.

"Thank you mister!" Young me says, grabbing the bears hand and following him. I follow them into the back room. There, the suit takes its head off, revealing a man in all purple, chuckling evilly.

"Where's the surprise?" Young me asks. The man's low chuckle turns into insane laughter.

"Right, HERE!" He grabs a knife from his pocket, and goes straight for the heart. I don't even scream, just gasp, and collapse. The door bursts open, and in comes another guy, who looks just like the other guy, but slightly like Gold.

"Vincent? What the hell did you do!" He yells. He even sounds like Gold!

"Oh you know, killed another one" Vincent reply's, a crooked smile plastered on his face.

"You've gone too far this time bro. I'm sorry, but I had to do this" Behind the twin, are a number of cops, who walk in.

"Sir, you're under arrest for the murdering of a child!" One of the men said, cuffing him. Vincent growls.

"Fuck you PG" Vincent growls as he walks past his brother. Then, everything blacks out.

Gold's P.O.V

After a few minutes, Jayme comes back. The second she does, tears start streaming down her cheeks.

"Jayme? What did you see?" I ask, putting my hands on her shoulders. After a few sobs, she takes a deep breath.

"I-It was a flashback. In the pizzeria, I saw how I was killed. The guy's twin, PG or something, found him and arrested him. That's all I saw" She explains.

"PG? What was the murderer's name?" I ask quickly.

"It was Vincent"

I freeze. Right there. My brother..... That's when something wacks me hard on the head, and I fall to the ground. I look up and see- No! Vincent! Everything blacks out.

Okay, that's the end of this chapter. Seeya next time!