Part 3: The Night Shift

Maddie's P.O.V
I get out of my car and look at the pizzeria. Wow, it's a lot creepier of a night time. I unlock the door with the key I was given, and walk in, locking the door behind me. It's only 11:55, so I still have five minutes. I see the animatronics on the stage and I walk up the them.
"Well then, looks like you guys are stuck with me for a while" I say cheerfully. That's when I hear footsteps. Someone's in here. I slowly turn around, then do a karate kick at the persons stomach. The person screams in pain and falls to the floor. Wait is that?
"Why did you do that Maddie!" Mike exclaims. I help him up.
"Sorry I thought you were a robber or something. Also, why are you here?" I ask. Mike sighs.
"I'm stuck being the day guard and the janitor" He explains. Man, that has to suck for him. Then an alarm goes off, meaning it's midnight. Mike gasps.
"Oh shiitake mushrooms!" Mike yells. I look at him, and smirk. He looks at me, a scared look in his face.
"We gotta get to the office!" Mike exclaims, grabbing my arm and running into the office. When in there, I just casually pull up the monitor, while the phone call starts. No one has moved yet, and the cove curtains are closed. I pull down the monitor, and roll my eyes at the shaking guy next to me. It's sort of funny.
"Honestly, I don't see why your so afraid, they're just robots, that could really use a clean" I say. Mike still has a worried look on his face.
"Yeah? Well, you haven't been in this job for a week!" Mike retaliates. I chuckle at his scared voice, it's actually funny and cute seeing someone his age act like this. I decide to listen to the phone call. I don't find it that interesting, until it gets to the part about the animatronics stuffing you into a suit. No, they wouldn't!, would they?. The phone call ends and I pull up the monitor. I almost scream when I see Bonnie's gone!.
"I see what you mean now" I say quietly. Mike nods, and pulls the monitor back up, finding Bonnie in the storage room, staring straight into the camera with big demonic eyes. Why would they do this? Stuff us into suits, it's not like what I thought they were like. I check the time, 3:00AM, and only 45% power left.
"Uh M-Mike?" I ask. He looks at me.
"What happens if we run out of power?". Mike gulps and sighs.
"I'd rather not say" He replies, pulling the monitor up and screaming. He's near the door! I check the left light, and there he is!, just staring at us! I slam to door button, and the door closes. I'm starting to think that coming here, was a bad idea.
Bonnie's P.O.V
Dammit! I almost got to her! Wait, I'd normally think the guards an animatronic. What's the difference? I'm gonna have to figure this out. I look through the window, and I can faintly see Chica on the other side. Good, maybe she can get to Maddie. I can't believe she's back after all these years. Maddie has the camera up, Mike standing next to her. Why is that idiot here!. Chica manages to sneak in, doing her moaning sound. She looks at me, and I signal for her now to harm them.
Maddie starts shaking, and slowly pulls the camera down. Chica quickly grabs her and runs off. Mike gasps, and goes to run after her. When he pushes his chair back, it open the door I'm behind. I grab Mike before he can leave. He groans.
"You gotta be kidding" he mumbles. I pull him out of the room. Should I stuff him? No, maybe I should wait, I need to find out why I know this is Mike, when I should think he's an animatronic.
Maddie's P.O.V
Chica removes her robotic hand from my eyes, and I'm on the stage!. Chica starts examining me, then smiles happily.
"OMG ITS REALLY YOU MADDIE!!!!" She screams happily, hugging me. Wait, she remembers me?
"You, you remember me?" I ask. She nods happily, then looks behind me. I look back to see Bonnie with an angry looking Mike.
"For goodness sake Bonnie, I thought you were supposed to stuff me into a suit already!" Mike exclaims, obviously annoyed. Bonnie growls.
"Shut up Mike" Bonnie says. Mike gasps.
"How do you know I'm not an Endoskeleton now?" He asks. Bonnie shrugs, and puts Mike down. Then Freddy comes out from the kitchen, a slice of pizza in his hands. Chica gasps, and snatches the pizza out of Freddy's hands, eating it in one bite.
"Uh, did I miss something" Freddy asks. I giggle, and that's when he notices me.
"Oh, hi Maddie" he casually says. I roll my eyes. I knew he wasn't the sort of bear who gets excited!. Wait, someone's missing.
"Where's Foxy?" I ask. As if he heard me, Foxy races out of the cove, and pulls me in.
"Foxy!" I exclaim happily, giggling a little. He puts me down and smiles.
"Great to have yee back Maddie" Foxy says, before a little chime plays, and the clock strikes 6AM. They all go back to their places. I am SO coming back tonight. Mike and I walk out of the pizzeria, neither saying a word. I get to the car, and realise there's no other car here.
"You walked here didn't you?" I asked Mike. He rolls his eyes and nodded.
"Need a lift?" I ask. Mike smiles.
"Actually, there's someone I want you to meet" Mike says, hopping in the car.
"Where to?" I ask, starting the car.
Okay, next chapter will be up soon!