Chapter 1

° UPDATED EVERY WEEKENDS °

Alex's POV

"dad, this'll be the last time I'll ask you. Are you really sure about this?" I sigh with the fact that I'm leaving mom and dad in the middle of their fight.

"Alex honey, I already told you. I'm sure about this. This is the best for you. For us" dad say and lift the last box of mine.

"I don't understand and you know it. Why send me away when mom and you aren't fine?" I ask while following dad as we walk down the stairs and made our way to the van.

Dad sigh as the bad idea entered my head. "you aren't gonna hurt her don't you?" I ask with tense on my voice. I'm not sure if I'm gonna like the answer but I've known dad not that way.

"what? No! It's not gonna happen okay? No way!" dad laughs. Okay, Great.

"then why are you sending me away?" I raise my left eye brow and dad made an eye contact with me.

Dad sigh and crossed his arms over his chest.

"one, because we don't know how big this fight could be and we don't want you to witness inappropriate things. Two, just one more year and you're already goin to college so you have to be prepared. Don't worry it's just a half hour drive. When you're on college there will be two hours drive as you know it" he say.

"really? Does this college thing really have to be involved?" I whine.

"let's say no. Your future I presume" he swing his hands down and re check the whole house.

"whatever" I sigh in defeat. I really don't appreciate this idea. So what if they'll break all of our breakable stuffs? I got my room for protection. But I don't think that will ever happen. I just don't wanna be away from Jason. He's all that matter to me, why dad can't just consider that?

"time to go" dad sang and enter the van and so did I.

As I'm going to close the van, a familiar car stopped by.

"Oh my God, Jason! Great thing you made it!" I yell in excitement as he go out of his car so I do the same.

He pulled me in a tight hug and squeezes me. After a couple of seconds, I pull out on his warm hug with a grin plastered on my face. I'm not happy for leaving but I'm happy that he made to see me before I could ever leave.

"you're living on your own now huh! I can't believe my big girl!" he laughs and take my hand. He squeezes it and rubs it with his other hand.

"I'm not" I punch his chest playfully.

"though sort of" I continue.

"I'm gonna miss you" his voice is lower and more serious now with his eyes on mine.

"you can visit me during weekends" I chuckle. Of course I'm gonna miss him too. How I wish he can join me in there, but his parents won't allow us to sleep in the same roof.

"you know my practice were during weekends" he say. Here we go again, why can't he just choose me over his band? I tried to make him spend the weekend with me countless of times but he just can't. I even thought about letting him go and let him choose his band but I can't. I love him no matter what.

"during your free times. Or let's just skype everyday" I say matching with his serious tone.

"I love you. You know that don't you?" he smiles and I nod.

"don't just nod on me like that! Say that you love me too!" he laughs and playfully pulled me for a hug. Tighter than the earlier.

"I love you!" I whisper in his ears.