Chapter 7

Alex's POV

"Alex, don't touch the ground!!!" Logan screamed and I'm pretty sure I jumped unto him and hugged him very tight.

But as I buried my head in his shoulder, the sound stopped. Logan held my feet and reach out for something from his pocket.

"what the heck?! Brandon changed my ringtone!" he complains then he dropped me down.

I sigh in relief and sat back.

"then why did you get scared?" I ask and rested my head on my hands when I felt my headache coming back.

"because I SAW A REAL SNAKE UNDER THE BEEEED!!!" he screamed again and I jump on the bed to raise my feet.

"ALEX IT'S CRAWLING UNTO YOUU!!!!" he adds and I jumped back to him but instead to carry me, he laughed.

Hysterically.

"why are you laughing?!" I whine.

"because,,.. You're so cute!" he explain between laughs.

"what the funk? It isn't real?!" I yell and he laughed more.

  I hit his chest plenty of times, more like a punching bag, but I know I wasn't that strong to hurt him.

"okay, okay, I'm soo sorry. Are we fine now?" he say.

"in your dreams bud. We're done." I walk out.

"wait, what? Did we ever began something?" he ask in a teasing tone.

I was thinking about what he said and why the hell did I ever say that on my way back to the house. I can feel him and his footsteps following me but I just ignored it the whole time. When I saw our back door, I open it and enter. So do him.

I turn around to face him. "why do you have to come here? Go home!" I yell.

"I can't. You have to forgive me first. I'm so sorry. I really found it cute and I didn't know you'll over react." he say softly.

"cute? You found it cute? Well how about me? Did you ever thought about how I'll feel when you do it? And you said I'm overreacting right? What the hell! It's so embarrassing! I hate being embarrassed coz I already got a lot today!" I yell.

"woow, woow, calm down. Calm down guys. Are you breaking up? Don't guys, please don't." Dakota say.

"Breaking up? Why is that?" I say and she just stares at me, then to Logan, back to me, and then to him, and again to me.

"you aren't-" she hesitantly utter.

"we're not." I finish for her.

"Ohh." is all she ever said back.

"so, you didn't came here at all for him?" she say.

"what? No! I just met him yesterday!" I say and look at Logan for help but he's looking down at his feet. Is everything's planned?

"why? Did he ever told you that?" I say while looking at Logan and he finally look back at me with a worried? But more likely a surprised expression.

"no,,, no. I just thought so, because... it shows. You guys were very sweet, this morning and when I caught you talking a while ago, you told me you're talking to your boyfriend. And again, when I caught you, you guys were... you know, and--   I'm sorry. I'm sorry for thinking that you guys were something without any of your confirmation." she say.

I sigh, "well, apology accepted." Logan answer for me.

We then made our way to the living room and Logan and I explained everything. We ordered another pizza and watched a movie entitled, "A Walk To Remember". Not my choice but Logan said, he's really into those and it's quite good yet sad. I just really do hope my life won't end up like that.