Chapter 8

(anyway, it's official. I'll update every weekend :)  either Saturday or Sunday.. so hold on, there's a lot more to happen!!!!!!  I love ya'll !!!!!!  cx )

Logan's POV

*continuation of flashback*

"Hey Logie! Well look at that, how sweet!" Jake say but Dakota didn't say anything at all. They were all smiling and grinning, except Brandon. But soon then, he did.

"Logan, we've been waiting for the both of you. We wanted to start it already, but Dakota said the manier, the better." Brandon stood up and offered me that relieving smile.

I mentally sigh in relief.

"Logan and Alex, the king and queen of truth or dare, shall we begin?" Leven smile.

"so we're all playing that dorky game?" I mutter.

"stop it. You even like it!" Alex look at me with that smile, god, okay fine.

I just shrug before sitting in the couch but Dakota stopped me.

"hep hep, if I'm no wrong, we're eight. Let's form a circle! Guys, circle!" she say and we moved the couch aback. We all form a circle, but this time, we have a bottle in the middle. We're playing spin the bottle.

"why do we have a bottle?" Alex say before sitting beside me. As I look at Brandon, he's smiling over us. What does that mean?

Leven cleared her throat.

"well, we decided to revise the game." Leven say.

"now, we'll spin the bottle and who the head points out," Allie followed.

"will choose between truth or dare." Jake finish.

"but, you have the power to choose if who's gonna question you." Dylan add. These people were real great.

"okay." I say then Alex whose next to me, rested her hand on my lap coz I sat Indian style. It's no cool to be with my fake girlfriend while everybody's watching.

"then who's the spinner?" Alex ask.

"I volunteer!" Brandon say.

And to be fun, no one ever chose truth. Always dare. Everybody has enjoyed the night. But Dakota suggest to have a pool party for the eight of us, of course we agreed. We continued the truth or dare in the pool, and none of the girls dared to be on a bikini at night, but Alex did last time, and she's so freaking hot at the cold night. I even tried hard to control myself last time, to not look that much at her, but last time, she caught me plenty of times staring and it's embarrassing.

We all went home because the living room isn't that wide for the all of us, and the two extra rooms upstairs, neither Alex and Dakota doesn't have the keys. Of course, Allie's house is just next door, so Jake stayed in there. Everytime I come here, they're always out, that's why they never notice. While Leven and Dylan made their way back home, I'm stocked here with Brandon on my way. I don't know if I should feel uncomfortable or weird or awkward because his smile never cease after he saw us together.

"Logan, how's life huh?" he laugh when we made our way outside.

"great. My life has been heaven since this week began." his laugh made me say the truth.

"that's great. When it's great, then I'm happy for you. I don't want to foil it man." he directly goes to the point.

"what'd you mean?" I like to understand it better.

"man, it's too obvious. You told me she has a boyfriend but you never told me that it's you. That only has one meaning. You respect our deal, but apparently, your heart is the one who controlled you." he smile.