Chapter 2

Logan's POV

"hey mom, I'm home" I announce from downstairs.

"up here honey!" mom yell back. She's probably cleaning my room or something. I find it really hard to do that task.

I headed to the kitchen to find some chitos on the pantry but I found chocolates instead. I walk to the living room and sat on the sofa before taking the first bite of my food. 

I reach out for the remote control and turn the TV on when I heard foot steps. 

"I made you a sandwich, have you seen it yet?" my beautiful mom smiles as she takes two stairs per step. I can say she's in a hurry.

"oh uhhm, maybe I'll try them later" I gave back her warm smile with my mouth full.

"it's okay, I'll be out for a while honey, can you promise me something?" she says as she stops in front of me.

"yeah sure" I nod.

"stay at home, be safe, and don't do anything stupid, okay?" she leans in and gave me a quick kiss in the forehead and headed to the door.

"that should be some things" I joke as I follow her. I'm facing her back and I wrap my arms around her.

"be safe, enjoy your time, and I won't do anything stupid" I whisper in her ears as she hugs my arm.

"I'll be home shortly" I can feel her smile on her sweet bright face whenever I can't see it. She took a bite on my snickers and we both laugh.

Soon then, we move apart and shared our goodbyes.

I close the door and turned the TV off and eat all of my snickers before making my way upstairs.

The moment I felt the cold door knob, I realize my hands were so warm and so do my forehead as I wipe the forming sweats. When I open my door, I see my room begin dancing and I start feeling dizzy.  Is it because we biked under the hot sun? Impossible, I do it everyday. Every weekend I  should say.

I reach for my comfy bed and as soon as I touch the smooth silk of my sheet, I fall down. Now my ceiling is moving too. I close- open, opened and re open my eyes but the room got darker instead. Two more blinks and I went back on my normal vision. Great. What's that anyway? Crazy.

I sit up and walk to my window to get some fresh air as my dizziness slowly fade. What's that? A short term headache? What? I placed my arms on the window's frame and lean my whole weight against it.

I try to take in all the fresh air that I could possibly take and peruse every single detail of these houses built in this village as a walking girl caught my attention. Wait, is she,,,... she looks like Alex!

I quickly ran downstairs as my reflection in our mirror placed just in the way before the stairs caught my eye so I take a step back to check myself. 

"at least I don't look terrible" I mock the mirror's comment for me and continue running. I fling our front door wide open and I see Alex no far away from here. 

I ran as fast as I could and the time I reach her, I hold her shoulder and forcibly turn her around to face me.

"Hey, Alex!" I pant and our eyes meet. Oopsss...

"what?" the girl that I thought is Alex carp. Irritably.

"ahh,,.." what should I say? There's no way I'm gonna reveal her that I thought she's Alex. She's way too far compared to my Alex. Alex I should say.

"sorry" I mutter after she threw my hand back to me so I walk away with embarrassment plastered on my face.

She said something back to me, but it's inaudible.

I went back to my house and headed to my room. There I fell back down to my bed as I use to. I made myself busy counting the tiles on my ceiling. Counting the books that surrounds me. Counting anything that I see. Until a knock on my door alarms me. Mom should be here in any moment. But why so fast? 

"coming!" I yell and stood up like a newly woke up zombie. I just hope I don't look like it coz when I open my door, a familiar warm and beautiful smile greet me. Adfiusdfgfxcdg!!!!

"hey" an angelic voice lured me on the spot. 

"he..,, hey!" I stammer in surprise. How could she ever know that I live here? In this filthy house extremely more that my room does. I'm no prepared for this.

"I brought pizza!" she cheers. And I find it so, sooo, sooooo Lovely and I don't know how on earth but I love how it feels the way her breath flows through my skin and leaves goosebumps in it. Damn, what is this?

"how,.. ahh,," I stutter again like a clumsy kid caught on the act breaking things and trying to explain what has just happened. I got questions floating in my mind right now but I want to grab this moment without any waste of time so I cleared my throat and took back my foolish move by saying "I love pizza! How'd you know it?" and grab the box right on her hand and gestured her to come in.

"who doesn't?" she laughs. OH MYY!! THAT LAUGH! It sounds like heaven to me. She's driving me real crazy.

I manage to sit on my bed and again gestures her to sit beside me and she obliges. I don't know why I did it anyway. All I know is that I didn't knew she's gonna sit beside me and I'm so sure as hell that I love the way her sweet, sweet smile and laugh make me feel.

She opens the pizza that I'm holding and took a big slice and start chewing. The way her muscles move as she chews it, I swear I don't know what's happening to me. 

"what are you waiting for?" she ask with her mouth full as I realize she caught me staring at her. I should feel uncomfortable with the fact that a girl is here on my filthy, messy and unorganized room and embarrassed that she caught me staring at her but I don't. I don't usually let my visitors enter my room but I feel so right with her. 

Without thinking, I steal the piece of pizza that she just bit and start chewing it too. She laughs and I join her. God, that laugh! I love it! And I love it more knowing that I'm the one who's making her laugh!

"Logan! Honey I'm home!" a voice from downstairs brought me back to reality. Ohh, what a power of imagination. It felt so real.  I'm here laying at my bed making up scenarios that is never gonna happen and I didn't know time has already ran out. Mom is here, I have to help her, then dinner time, and ,.. whoa,... I still have the bedtime to continue! Poor me.

*******

Keyboard problems! ♥

pls bare :3

ily!!!!

pls say something ♥ I have to know if it's worth it continuing this book ♥-♥