Chapter 5

Logan's POV

I was trying my best to comfort Alex after everything she admitted. I didn't knew her boyfriend is such a dick. I love having her by my side but not this way. To be honest, I'm quite surprised when she held my hand to comfort me before. I don't know what's wrong with me but I felt jolts of electricity run through me. I know I'm not the reason why she's crying but I want to cure every pain she's feeling right now. So if her boyfriend is a dick, sometime soon she'll realize something. Or maybe they'll fix it. I don't know what to expect. But if ever they'll break up, then I have a chance! But no, what about Brandon?

"Logan!" speaking of Brandon,, oh no.. He can't think what he's thinking right now. Just the way how his chest rises and falls, his eye brows form a V shape while his hazel eyes are on mine, I can tell he got the wrong idea.

No matter how I like to stay this way, I push Alex out of me, separating our united bodies. I can feel the confusion running around Alex while she wipes her tears away. I want to do it for her, but I have no choice this time. Maybe I do, I can just ignore Brandon and take care about Alex, but I'm lack of chance to choose. As he walks closer, in the corner of my eye, I can witness how her clueless eyes stare at mine whenever my whole attention is paid on Brandon.

"Bro, it's not like what you think" I stand up and so did Alex. She just like Alex and they don't even know each other! I can just take back my words and, and, and, Ahhrgg!!! Why the hell did I ever say that? To him specially?  Right from the-

"what are you saying?" Brandon ask giving me the same expression that Alex is giving me.

"what?" and now three of us is lost.

"you just told me it's not like what I think. Then what?" he ask and sit and relaxes on the bench we just sat on.

"what?" I repeat.

"don't act innocent man! You just ate my snack! The one that I prepared the whole night!" I can't figure out if he's being sarcastic or serious.

"then worry not. I have this burrito prepared by Dakota" Alex cheerfuly says. Has she recovered? That fast? Or she's faking it?

Her grin seems real. Well, I don't know her that much yet. I can't decide if it's fake or real.

"really? Dakota gave you that? Am I thinking the same Dakota?" Brandon looks at Alex then to me.

"yeah, they're just together this morning" I say.

"cool!" Brandon say.

"we live together" Alex sat the container on the bench that cause her to bend and I saw Brandon's mouth drop forming a perfect 'O'. Wait, is she looking at her cleavage???!!!

"that's rude dude" I scold and he sat back properly. So they live together? Why the hell I never knew that Dakota has moved?

"what's rude?" Alex ask while opening the container and tucking a fallen strand of her hair behind her ear and then she faced me. Burrito on a container?

Ajskzvauhgh!!!! She looks so hot with her skinny jeans and a crop top!!

"ah,,.. The kid,,, over there,,, ahm,.. It's nothing" I stutter. This is real crazy.

She finally stands back up and I tried to clear my mind before sitting back. Leaving a small space for her to take. But before she could ever sit beside me, the bell rang. What a timing!

"are you sure it's a Burrito?" Brandon took the container before standing up.

"I can't see the tortilla" I notice the obvious.

"I don't know, that's what Dakota told me" Alex fought back.

"well, whatever it is, it's mine now" Brandon chirp and began running. Is everything he witnessed is okay for him? He seems so happy and energized.