✔ⓜⓤⓢⓣ ®ⓔⓐⓓ Ü

So you've reached this far.

Seriously?

You like my book?

You like my crap?

Cool. I think you guys think that it's cool talking to ourselves.

I don't even know if I still have to continue this book or not.

I'm losing inspiration XO
( I'm getting emotional ( .╯△╰.) )

But I thank this girl @Xx_NiallerHood_xX for keeping my head up ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I wish you guys can be talkative at times. I'm finding each seconds of my life so boring. Hahaha, I'm laughing for no reason .
[]~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)

Anyway, I just noticed. We've reached thousand reads!

1.17 k. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

well ah, today is Saturday here but I've been so busy and I don't have any chapters prepared yet. And I'm no thinking that any of you guys is disappointed.

But anyway, again, I'll try to update these upcoming weekdays, I'm not sure when but if ever I won't make it, then see you next weekend. But if I'll make it, I'll still try to update next weekend. We'll see. I'm no sure. But hey, I gave you a preview on the media below and there's still a chance for that to change.

Yet, no matter what, I love y'all! And thank you so much guys for everything! I just really get emotional at times and ramble with nonsense stuff and I'm sorry for that.

ILYGSM !!!!

DISCLAIMER:
     I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LOGAN AND ALEX'S PRIVATE LIFE. I DONT EVEN KNOW EVERYTHING IN THEIR PUBLIC LIFE. ALL I KNOW IS THEY BOTH PLAY THE PIANO WELL AND THAT THEY'RE BOTH CUTE TOGETHER THAT I'M SURE TO DEATH I'LL LOVE THEM FOREVER.