Yewon talked and talked about me and jungkook, but I just remained silent. I'm just thinking about what he said to me. Is he not done hurting me? I felt good performing that song and then suddenly he will approach me and say hurtful words straight to my face.

He regrets everything that he did with me, while I'm treasuring them.

I opened my phone and went to my Instagram and scrolled over my feed. Yewon was driving since she didn't trust me when I said I'm okay to drive earlier.

I took a selfie for my story. I started typing a caption.

'your every regrets was my treasure, still keeping it, happy and unhappy.'

I made the font smaller that only observant people can read. I know he's not using his account now, but something inside me was still hoping.

When we got home, I took a shower and changed my clothes. I did my skin care routine even tough I'm so sleepy. Skin is life.

I woke up when I heard my alarm. I didn't take my medicines last night, but I slept well by the help of alcohol.

I stood up from my bed and went to the shower to take a bath and brush my teeth. I wrap my hair with my towel before going out.

I can hear yewon cooking from here. She's even listening to a upbeat music, by a random Korean boy group.

I'm just wearing my white button down and jeans, with heels before I went out of my room. I comb my hair before walking towards the kitchen.

"good morning." I greeted her and she smiled at me sweetly.

"good morning. Breakfast is ready. I'll take a shower while you're eating" she said and walked out firm the kitchen.

I took my fork and spoon. She cooked friend rice, egg and bacon. She even made a lunch for the both of us, as well as sandwiches.

"by the way, you're not going to visit your doctor today?" she asked.

I went out from the elevator and walk towards my car.

"I will, tomorrow. But for now. I will do something more important."

She nodded and get inside the passenger seat.

"why don't you try to dance again? It's been 4 years, you're fully recovered."

I never tried to dance again. The doctor's right, the surgery and that accident triggered my fears when it comes dancing. By just thinking of dancing, I'm scared that I would be hurt again. I don't want to see the operating room, I'm traumatized.

" I will never dance again."

The whole ride went silent until we reached the cafe. The employees greeted us as we enter the cafe. I went straight to my office and saw a box on my desk.

I looked for a card but I saw nothing but a box.

I walked outside my office to talk to the guard.

"who left the box on my desk?" I asked.

"I saw it in front of the cafe when I arrived, ma'am. It's not harmful as I checked it physically. It's not ticking inside so it's safe." the last line made me laugh.

Who would send me a bomb? Tss.

When I returned to my office, I opened the box and it's a box of tea bags. I read the description and it says that this tea is for hang over. Maybe moonbin sent this to me.

I took my phone inside my bag and typed a message to moonbin.

To: moonbin

Thanks for the tea bags :)