A Finger Dipped In Black....... And It Points At Me

Raven finally made it to Beacon, and she planned to keep this secret from the girls. She walked down the halls, each one feeling as though it was doubled in length. She needed to talk to someone, ANY-one. But she didn't expect to see everyone staring into space like a ghost tried to kill someone.

Raven: Are y'all... okay?

Why would I ask that? Of course they aren't okay. If they were, they wouldn't be acting like mannequins.

Ravens question brought Goodwitch back to reality, she sighed before quickly dragging her way to Ozpins office, grabbing and dragging Raven along with her. Ruby and Yang dashing after them a minute later. When they finally made it to Ozpins office, everyone were like side characters as they listened to Goodwitch and Ozpin speak.

Ozpin: What's the matter Glynda?

Goodwitch: Some girl came and took up Mr.Rose! We have to find him!

Ozpin:     :/ Of course, why does someone always wants him?! *sighs I'll look into it and see if we can find him.

Meanwhile, with Y/N:

Y/N: Hmmm... Mmmm.. Hmm... OH! Pardon me, I was absorbed in thought.

   Melina: ... ... I brought him Lucifer, bye:

   Melina ran from him, leaving Y/n and Lucifer alone. Lucifer stared at him for a minute, before telling him of the purpose of the visit.

   Lucifer: I brought you here today to offer you a ... call it a contract. Basically, I allow you access to magic. The catch? You have to kill Ozpin. Deal?

   What the hell? Could she be anymore vague?! I sighed, it would be very interesting to use magic. One problem though, how the HELL would I get away with murdering the most popular person on Remnant?!

   Y/n: ...My answer should ship and arrive between 3-5 business days.

   Lucifer: Okay, fine. If you don't have an answer by the next time we see each other, I'm gonna destroy the planet. Now, the exit is down the elevator to the left. I'll see you later.

   Y/n: okay, bye Lucy!

   I followed her directions- "IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

   ...

   ...

   ...

   ...

  Wonder what that was about?

Ozpin: What happened Mr.L/N?!

Y/N: I don't know, why do you ask?

Ozpin: We found you near death in a secluded spot at the forest, do you remember the person who did it?

   Y/N: ... ... ... ...No.

   Ozpin: *sighs we will look into this matter, stay with team RWBY, I want to make sure you're not harmed more.

    Ozpin walks out of the door, and Y/N thinks to himself. Old habits die hard you whore, and I'll break the habit forcibly.... even if it means someone else has a few screws loose in their head.

   Y/N smiles and starts to laugh, his laughing echoes through the halls....