Goodbye... Taiyang

We see the one and only Tai, walking down a forest path. He, after running away from his family to get away from their annoying whines, was now a huntsman in name only. He was really a mercenary, doing anything for enough money. Right now, he was tasked to kill some rare Grimm that ran away from a village after destroying it. He saw a curly haired man sitting and looking at the area, a bored look on his face. Tai walked up to him.

Taiyang: Hey! Have you seen a rare Grimm recently?

Curly Haired: *nods yes and points towards a secluded spot.

Taiyang: Thank you!

Tai remembered Y/n, and he only felt anger over the fact everyone seemed to miss him. He should've killed him that day, but he wasn't thinking straight. How could he be so dumb? Tai walked to the area and found it to be empty.

Taiyang: That fucker lead me to an empty spot!

Silence sat in the area... before Tai heard someone walking to him. And low and behold, Curly Haired showed back up.

Curly Haired: That "fucker" has some business to do with you... and his name is Syd.

Syd: You decided to punch my client stupid... You're lucky my boss doesn't mind odd people, or she would've come for you. But you still did damage, and that requires death from you.

Tai felt confused and angry, but he has harmed a lot of people. He has also dealt with those trying to get payback.

Taiyang: Bring it on! You think you stand a chance!? I'll beat your ass!

   Tai quickly dashed to the side of him and went to punch him in the face, but Syd sidestepped him and punched him in the gut. Tai groaned but stepped back and watched him closely, waiting for him to make the next move.

   Tai: Who the hell did I even hurt?!

   Syd: You spent years beating his ass for nothing! The poor kid can't think straight for fucks sake! All because you wanted the last laugh!

Tai's blood boiled, It's about that fucking brat?! If he wasn't angry before, he was now.

Tai: It's about that asshole, is it! I'll kill him, right after a kill you.

Tai charged Syd anticipating that he tries to block. Syd does but grows confused when Tai jumps out of the way, only to be stabbed in the stomach. His eyes land on Raven, who ripped her sword and sliced his head off.

Tai and Raven stared at each other for a minute, Raven growing a cold look as a defense mechanism against all the feeling she had bubbling inside her.

Raven: I can't believe you couldn't kill him Tai, that was really easy.

Tai Didn't know how to feel, but at least he didn't have to do more work, he grew a teasing look in his eyes.

Tai: Easy for you to say, you have a sword.

Tai walked up to his remains and faces Raven.

Tai: I mean, you also caught him off guard, which allowed you to take him down. So your not as cool as you think you are, now I'm on a mission to find a rare Grimm. So have you seen or have an idea where it-

Tai's sentence is interrupted by a black tentacle piercing through his stomach. Tai looks down in horror before he's thrown to the side.

Raven: Tai?!

???: Fuck You! I killed him, and I'll kill you!

Raven looked over and almost threw up from what she saw, it was Syd, but he looked like someone mixed him with a grimm. It was horrifying.

Syd: I will burn all of you! Sleep with two eyes open, you whore!

Syd ran off, but the fear Raven felt never left. His voice, demonically low and rough. His face looked stitched on poorly, and his body was the size of an Ursa, with a giant tail. It was horrifying.

She has to tell Ozpin! she sheathed her sword and started running to the nearest Bullhead, ignoring everything else and running like her life depended on it. When she reached the Bullhead, she told him where to go and finally started calming down.

Raven: Shit just got worse Oz, you better figure it out quick.

Raven thought to Tai, he was missing for years, finally found and dead in minutes. How the hell would she tell Summer?!

Raven didn't know what to do, there was so much going on. But one thing bothered her more then anything else, Why the hell was he fighting for Y/n? And who is his boss?!

Raven: Hey, Pilot? How much longer until we get to Beacon?

Pilot: A few hours at best.

Raven sighed, She glanced at the door and then looked out the window, it was going to be a long ride.