Training For Beacon And The Reporter

Blake struggled to hold back tears, leaving Y/n sucked more then she thought since Y/n was actively sobbing and hugging on to her for dear life. Kali watched, who struggled back tears too. It hurt to see Y/n that upset. They said their last goodbyes, with Kali having to force Y/n off when it was time for her to leave.

   Y/n meanwhile, has grown a huge fondness for metal. Blake and Kali being surprised it was music and not actual metal. Blake managed to get Y/n into porn, the only difference between the two being Y/n won't hide it, at all. Y/n, after Blake's department, started training how to fight to go to beacon. Only to see Blake, no other reason.

Kali: You have to take them if you go, Y/n! I don't want you being kicked out!

Currently, Kali was getting Y/n used to taking antipsychotics. Which was really hard. Y/n took them a few times, there was one problem. Y/n grew really depressed every time he took one, at the cost of not looking/acting bonkers. Kali didn't really want him to take them either, but she didn't want Y/n to be shunned or Oum forbid sent away to a mental asylum.

Y/n: I love you, but I fucking hate them! You're lucky you're hot!

... ... ...Did I mention he has no social/normal barriers or shame to realize how wrong stuff like that is? No? Well now you know.

Kali:*flustered* you don't say that to your mom Y/n! now stop complaining and take them!

Y/n, who actually didn't care that much about taking them or not, accepted at the cost of his happiness. But he knew he could keep picking on Kali.

Y/n: I love your boobs, Mommy! You're sexy!

Kali hit a mental barrier because of what Y/n said, she should play along, just to get back at him.

Kali: If you like them so much, then touch them.

...she really didn't think that through, which showed when Y/n grabbed a handful of boob and squeezed, making Kali moan and turn redder then blood. The rest of the day, Kali avoided Y/n. She needed to teach him acceptable behavior.

   As days passed, Y/n trained and trained, getting strong enough to beat a huntsman. As it turns out, his unpredictable behavior actually made it way harder to fight him. When Y/n wasn't training, he was being taught manners. He learned them and only did them to people he didn't know.

One day, Y/n was walking around, bored as hell, when he came across a girl who was talking into a camera. He looked at her, which caught the girls attention. She grew a smile and started walking towards him. when she reached him, she moved the microphone to him and lates the camera on both of them.

???: Tell me, what is a human doing in Menagerie? What do you think of this place?

Y/n stared at her confused, while answering her questions. She went as far as she could, but she hit a question that gave her an answer she wouldn't dream of.

???: What about your parents? Reports say that when a kid named Y/n Rose disappeared, you appeared shortly after. Are you Y/n Rose?

Y/n: Yes, yes I am. Anyway, could you leave me the fu-freak alone.

The girl, who Y/n realized awhile ago was a reporter, grew a shocked look before Y/n walked back to the house. Unaware of the broadcast being shown right in Ozpins office. A look of pure happiness on his face.

Ozpin: After all these years, I've found you. You need to be hidden from Salem, and you need to make up with your family.

A week later, the day for Y/n to go to beacon came, and he was met with what you would expect, relief from most people and worry from Kali. He got on the bullhead and started the long journey to beacon. Y/n heard someone a distance away from him say something.

???: I always hated bullheads, someone could try to kill me and nobody would know.

   Y/n looked at the person, but saw no one. He must be hearing things. The bullhead stopped, and he walked out...