Its Awfully Considerate Of You To Think Of Me Here.

(If you get it, your 28.649% cultured.)

The bullhead door opened, and Y/n came strolling out. He was rather excited to see Blake again. Nothing could ruin it, even when he smacked straight into Ozpin, who dropped his mug of cocoa (it's cocoa, look it up.) almost having it shatter, until a purple bubble wrapped around it. Ozpin grew a smile while Y/n couldn't figure it out. Gerald? Who was that, and what happened?

   It took Y/n a minute to remember that he wouldn't get an answer. The side effect of the antipsychotics was gone, but not the effects. Y/n frowned, it sucks not knowing potential threats. A girl with blonde hair, green eyes, and GIANT boobs walks over.

   ???: Watch were you are going! You could have hurt professor Ozpin!

   Damnit, she's a bitch. Y/n instantly stopped caring and walked off, ignoring both people. He walked for awhile, somehow ending up where he was supposed to go, the ballroom. Ozpin walked up to the stage after awhile, making Y/n annoyed. Who the hell is this asshole!?

   Ozpin: Hello Mr.Rose, I'm the headmaster of Beacon, my name is professor Ozpin. Before you can join Beacon, you need to take an entrance exam, and it will be broadcasted to the entire school. So do your best, and have fun. Follow me onto the cliff side, and you can start.

   Y/n, albeit it very hesitantly, followed him to the cliff side, where he was met with metal slabs on the ground. Ozpin told Y/n to stand on one when he was ready, So he did.

   Ozpin:  Your job is to grab a chess piece, the piece you grab will choose the team you will be on. You are advised to kill anything in your way. Good luck.

   And before Y/n knew it, he was thrown off the side, landing back first on the floor, while passing out.

   Gerald: Y/n, he knew your real last name! Also wake up! You'll die if you don't.

   I woke up on the ground, I managed to stand up and grip my sword, I walked in a direction, the way my gut told me to. And after a few minutes, I found a place with many small podiums on it, with chess pieces on them. I walked to the one that reminded me of Blake.

   It was the black knight. Why? It's because she only wears black, and she's as useful as a knight, so boom, a black knight. Meanwhile, people watched in shock as he didn't run into a single enemy. That shock was cut quickly as a Deathstalker jumped out and almost stabbed Y/n. Y/n, thinking quickly, ran away.

   The Deathstalker was following close behind, While Y/n tried to think of a plan. If started to look bad until Y/n noticed the cliff edge. I could throw him off! Y/n ran way faster, causing the Deathstalker to have to really move. Y/n got right next to the cliff edge and slid out of the way, the Deathstalker got closer to the edge but managed to stay on. Y/n, in a state of panic, kicked the Deathstalker.

   The Deathstalker stumbled back a little bit, and slowly fell off the cliff. Y/n cheered and started walking back to the cliff, until he realized a problem. How the hell am I going to get up the cliff!? Y/n sat there for awhile, when he started climbing. If he was lucky, he would make it tomorrow. Let's hope I make today. As Y/n climbed up, the cameras watched him. The students laughing or feeling bad, except for two.

Two students were shocked that the lunatic made it in Beacon, while a third one was surprised to see her brother at the school. All three of them thought of one thing though; He has a lot of explaining to do! Y/n, after a good two hours, made it to the top. Ozpin told him to follow and walked up on stage, where the students waited in the audience seats.

   Ozpin: Although he didn't fight much, he proved to be more intelligent then a regular first year, deciding not to fight a hard battle, but to trick a monster into its own death. Mr Y/n has picked up the black knight piece, so he will be staying with team RWBY. Enjoy your next four years, Mr.Rose.

   A lot of feelings filled Y/n's thoughts, but one stuck out more then any other, Why the hell do Ruby and Yang have to be here. Ruby and Yang are seen walking up front, along with white haired hottie and Blake. He could see the shocked and ...angry? Faces they held, and it worries him. May god help us all. All three teammates stopped and stared at him.

   Y/n: It's really nice to meet you all, and awfully considerate of you all to think of me!