Perfest Sense, Part 2

Can't You See?

It All Makes Prefect Sense...

   ...He couldn't afford it, the hospital bill. He would have to call his friend, if he wan't drunk.

   Tai: Qrow, I can't afford Y/N's bill....

(Expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings, and lien)

   Qrow: How much is it? Can't be cheap.... Is there any confirmation that the coma of his will disappear? I'm not paying for a 50/50 chance Tai.

   Tai: The doctors say he will make it out, unless he REALLY doesn't want to. His brain has to make it back to his body first.

   Qrow: ......I'll pay it, As much as I can anyway. Tell Summer to be ready to pinch in.

(My mind is going, I can feel it)

   Tai: Darling, are the children warm in bed tonight?

   Summer: Yes sweetie, Ruby and Yang are in bed. Is...is he going to be okay?

   Tai: They said he will be, but Me and Qrow may not be able to pay for it all.

   Summer: I'll pay the rest, three people should be enough.

(Give the species enough rope and they'll fuck it up)

   Doctor: It only broke his fucking fingers.... It's a miracle.

   Nurse: A lot of activity in his brain (My mind is going) Despite the damage he can make it out. He'll be far from fine though.

   Doctor: He has visitors, let them have some space. We need to file the report on him anyway...

(Give them rope and they'll fuck it all up)

   Ruby: Hey ————, I... I wanted to talk to you again. Me and my team had came back from our first mission yesterday. I know you would be worried, but as you yourself would say "What God wants, God gets.... God help us all", I,uh, still don't know what that means. But i'd imagine you'd say it anyway. Yang is, well, hurt by this problem your in.... Blake and Weiss, well, can't really care about a person they don't know. I should go now..... I love you, with all my heart...

(The monkey in the corner is slowly drifting out of range)

Did you believe in it at all? Or was it all in vain....

Y/N.... You are a fool..... Did you really believe in the story the head of a psychopathic moron like you created?