Finding y/n in the wrong AU

Author pov

"You guys find anything yet?"

"Nope"

"Not this one"

"I can't find her"

"*Sigh* This is really frustrating"

"Seriously, there's thousands of AU's! C'MON MAN!"

"God damn this is hard!"

Killer and Dust are getting really pissed off since they all been in the doodle sphere for god knows how long just looking through the papers "Tell me, if we can guess what AU y/n is in-" "Definitely not underlust, that's for sure" Nightmare cut Error off "How bout Undertale, the classic timeline?" Horror said

"Nah, she cannot be there. If she's in undertale we would've find her immediately" Cross said "True, true" Horror said "What about Dreamtale?" Cross said looking at Nightmare "You think i didn't check there?" Nightmare said to Cross "I don't know, you tell me" Cross said "Of course i checked it you idiotic oreo" Nightmare said "HEY!"

"Hey, how about this one? Yeettale? The name of the AU is weird [I couldn't think of anything else ok XD]" Killer said pointing at one of the floating papers. They all looked at the paper and sure enough the AU is something they never seen before. "Maybe she's in this AU. Who knows" Error said.

-Time skip-

As soon as they arrived at Yeettale. Nightmare immediately got yeeted by someone as Nightmare hits a wall creating a life size dent on the wall. "What the fuck man!" Nightmare groaned looking at the person who yeeted him.

"In this world, its yeet or be yeeted" [Lmaooo]

Before he could yeet one of the sanses, he got tied up with Error's strings. "Yeet or be yeeted, huh? Sound dumb" Error said then they all proceeded to continue their search.

"Lets split. You two go there, you two go there, and we go there" Nightmare said pointing at Killer and Dust, then Error and Horror so Nightmare with Cross.  They all groaned but agreed then they all went to a random direction.

Cross pov

I was walking with Tamaki Amajiki- i mean Nightmare. God i gotta stop watching to much anime. "I feel like y/n-senpai is in this AU" I said "Can you quit calling her 'Senpai'?!" Nightmare said "Nope".

We were walking in the forest when we come across a pretty cozy looking cabin. "What if y/n-senpai is there" I said pointing at the cabin. "That's why we're gonna search that cabin you idiot" Nightmare said glaring at me.

We were standing outside the door and instead of knocking on the door, Nightmare literally just throw rocks at the door. After a while of throwing rocks the door opened and it revealed.

*Drum roll*

A very old but well build man [Lol, im not gonna put Ivy here ᕦ( ᐛ )ᕡ. Its a different cabin].

He looked at us with a serious face "Who are you?" He said "No need to know our names. Now do you see a girl with h/l h/c hair, e/c eyes, s/c skin, and also she's short" Nightmare said "I think you got the wrong house" And with that he slammed the door on our face.

Nightmare was pissed since this is the first time someone just slammed the door on him. He broke the door and went in but stopped as a katana was yeeted in front of him, barely missing him. "I already told you, you got the wrong house" He said clearly pissed that Nightmare broke in.