25

Author pov

"Hmmm.... How do i save y/n?" Sci muttered to himself as he paced around the lab. Its been 3 months since y/n check on her baby.

-Later-

"AHA! I....... don't got it" Sci said disappointed in himself. After a while of thinking Sci finally came up with an idea.

"I think i can try to make a portal... I remember reading a book about summoning a portal or something" Sci said then he proceeded to go find the book.

"Where is it?" "No" "Not you" "Not you too" "God, where did i put that book?" "AHA! There you are- wait, damn it. This is the wrong book" Sci said as he scratched his boney neck before continue to find the book.

The whole day all Sci do was trying to find the book in the lab. Eventually, Sci gave up cause he cannot find the book anywhere.

As he was about to go to bed in the corner of his eyes, he saw a book laying on the floor underneath a pile of clothes just barely sticking out.

"Please, be it" Sci said then he picked the book up and sure enough, it was the one that Sci was looking for.

"God, you're here the whole time?! I swear i searched this room before and you're not here!" Sci said 

[Ya know.... Like how you wanted to find something but can't but later on when you don't want to find it, it just appeared out of nowhere]

Sci sat on his bed and opened the book "*Insert aggressive page flipping* where did i see it?" Sci said as he continue to flip the pages.

-Later-

"Oh! There it is! It says you can summoned a portal but you have to have a specific machine and items" Sci said "But what are those 'Specific machine and items'?" Sci said quietly.

Y/n pov

Im pregnant for 5 and a half month now. Each day Error just becoming more protective and possessive. I mean he's already a possessive little shit.

Right now Error just putting his non-existence ear on my stomach trying to listen to his baby but can't since the baby kept kicking Error's head everytime he put his head on my stomach.

"My own child hates me already before its even born ;-;" Error said as the baby kicked him on the head again. "Ouch" Error said as he rubbed his head where the baby kicked him.

"God, that's a very strong ass kick for a baby that's not even born yet" Error said 'Good, cuz he or she will kick your ass to the moon when they grow up' i thought as i rubbed my stomach and the kicking stopped.

"Yo Error! Come here you dumbass!" Horror said "WHO ARE YOU CALLING 'DUMBASS'?! DUMBASS!" Error said "I called you dumbass, now c'mon, Mama nootnoot needs you" Horror said, Error grumbled for a bit and then got up and leave with Horror behind.

"Finally, some alone time" I said as i watched them leave my room. P/n jumped on me and rubbed his head on my stomach. I smiled a bit as i gently pet him.

...

'I wonder how Ivy's doing right now'

[Ivy: Im doing fine, dear and i miss you]

...

Author pov

"Aight, what do you want?" Error said "You're going on a mission with these 4 turds and also to keep you from being with y/n 24/7" Nightmare said, Horror groaned "Great, now im stuck with dumbass 1, dumbass 2, dumbass 3, and dumbass 4" Horror said.