We're saved :D

Author pov

The boys met at an abandoned building. "Found any clues yet?" Nightmare asked them.

"No ;-;"

"They're not helping me!"

"I can't use my non-existence nose"

"Nope"

"Chocolate 🍫"

"CROSS!" Nightmare yelled at Cross, his voice echoed through the whole building. "EEP!" Cross squeak [Lmao] "BE. MOTHERFUCKING. SERIOUS!" Nightmare said "Kkkkkkk" Cross said.

"Lets go" Error said then left. They all walked to the street bff/n live........ Oh crap.

-Time skip by you whooping Killer's ass behind the scene-

After what seems like a 45 minutes of walking aka searching for you. They suddenly came across a house. Not just a normal house. The house was, uhhhhh..... How to say it. Locked down?

"Maybe y/n got kidnapped and they locked her in that house!" Killer said "May.... Be? I also think the perfume smell coming from that house since the smells is.... So strong" Horror said.

...

"Alright, lets fucking raid this area 51 house down"

Y/n pov

I woke up from the sound of something or someone banging on the outside of the house. I slowly and silently walked to bff/n room and knocked it. Soon bff/n opened the door and asked me what's wrong. "Bff/n there's someone banging outside the house" I said "Wait what- lemme check the camera" She said as she pulled me inside her room and went to her computer.

She turns it on and goes straight to the security camera. "Hmm, i don't see anything- oh wait. There's someone. 6 people" She said "What!? Lemme see" I said then i looked at the computer where it shows..... My worst nightmare.

The yandere fucking sanses

"Oh god no no no no no no no no no no" I sat on the floor and hugged my legs close to my chest and kept saying no as bff/n looking at the camera. "Wait the second. What the heck are they doing-"

'*Insert gaster blaster blasting sound*'

"Oh crap. They're in here" Bff/n said, that just makes me panicked even more then we heard it.

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU!? WHOEVER THE FUCK TOOK YOU WILL DIE!" Nightmare yelled followed by a couple of shattering sounds.

Bff/n quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to a secret passageway that i didn't even know exist. "C'mon y/n! I'll get us to safety! I wont let them get you" She whispered as she closes the entrance "How... Wait. Since when you have a secret passageway?" I whispered to her "Did you forget that my father is a mafia?" She said as she dragged me to she knows where ". _." I was speechless. I totally forgot her father is a mafia. The leader of a mafia. Wait, that doesn't mean- you know what? Im not gonna question it.

-Time skip by Cross secretly feeding you chocolates-

After we arrived at what seems like a bunker she told me to get inside so i did as well as bff/n. She immediately called her father "Dad! Can you sent a couple- wait no, an army of mafias here? We're in danger! Im with y/n and we're hiding in the bunker" She said to her dad "... " "Ok, alright! I love you too dad" Bff/n ended the call and told me that help will arrived soon. She also told me that her father hides a few weapons such as guns in the bunker for protection.

Being a mafia child she is, she already knew how to use the guns unlike me who doesn't know how to use guns and only have a fucking dagger that i stole back in the castle [Is it just me or this shit is getting intense?].