The search

Epic : *Licks spiky rubber chicken*

KzAngel : ..... Im just gonna pretend i didn't see anything *Walks away and hide behind Nightmare*

Epic : KzAngel waittttt = ^ =

Nightmare : *Tentacle bitch slapped Epic*

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

I woke up to the sound of bff/n jumping up and down on the bed. "Uhh... Bff/n? What are you doING-" I said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the bathroom and shoves me there "Quick! Take a shower!" She said "What's gotten you so hyper bff/n?" I asked then i see an empty bottle of mouth wash on the counter.

'Did she seriously drink mouth wash?'

I then shrugged it off, bff/n is sometimes weird and do something stupid. She's also often drink mouth wash for whatever reasons.

-Later-

After i was done showering, i wanted to buy perfume to hide my scent from Horror the dog [XD]. "C'mon y/n! Lets buy your clothes!!" Bff/n said, then she ran toward the mall while dragging me with her.

After we arrived at the mall. She immediately dragged me to the clothes store. "Go ahead y/n! Pick the clothes you like!" Bff/n said then i went to find the clothes that i like. I picked *Whatever clothes you pick* and then went on the changing room to try the clothes that i picked.

-1000 years later-

I went to bff/n who's waiting on the cashier. "You done y/n?" She asked me "Yup" I said then she pays for the clothes. 'I kinda feel bad that she has to pay for everything' i thought then i saw the perfume shop. "Hey bff/n can we buy perfume?" I asked bff/n "Huh? I thought you hated..... Perfume" Bff/n said "Eh.... I.. Uh... Wanted to try something new" I lied 'I need perfume to fuckin hide my scent from Horror ಥ‿ಥ' i thought.

I ended up buying 1 whole bag of perfumes. "Uhh.... This isn't like you y/n" Bff/n said as she pays for it. "You ok y/n? If you wanted to talk you can talk to me you know" Bff/n said "I-i know...." I said as we keep on walking i sprayed a LITTLE bit of perfume around me cuz well... I also don't like the smell of perfume. It makes me gag [If you like perfume, uh.... In this story you don't]

"*Sigh* bff/n...there's something i wanted to say" I said "What is it?" She asked "Do you know why i disappeared for 3 weeks?" I said "Why?" She asked "I.... There are 6 psychopaths after me. They kidnapped me and hold me hostage for 3 weeks before i escaped. One of them can tracked my scent so i have to hide it with perfumes" I said "*Gasp* That's terrible! Don't worry y/n! I will protect you!" Bff/n said.

"Also, you remember f/n and f/n/b?" I asked bff/n "Yeah?" She said "They died because of me" I said as tears started to form "W-what!?" She said "They tried to rescue me but they ended up getting killed" I said "It seems like they're a yandere" Bff/n said "Yandere? Why would anyone ever go yandere on me? They're just using me as a lure!" I said "Tell me, have they ever said something like um.... 'You're mine', 'I will kill anyone who touches you' or something similar like that?" She asked "... Now that you mention it. Yeah" I said "So i was correct" She said. "Anyway, you said that one of them can track smells right?" She said "Yeah" I said "We better spray perfumes to the places you go" She said then she dragged me with her again.

-Time skip by Dust wearing an underwear-

After what seems like 5 hours of spraying perfumes and lots of coughing [*Sprays SANSitazer at y/n and bff/n*] i think we successfully hide my scent. "Do you think this is enough?" Bff/n said "Yup" I said "Alright lets go back" She said.