Insert coffin dance

Error : Like what you see babe?

The others : I want to die

Y/n : ................. *looks at Error* Get Off My Screen You Satanic Unholy Being *Hold a holy cross*

--------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n pov

I woke up in the same room i was chained before but this time..... Nothing changed. Just the chains are a bit different. Then i remember 'F/N! Oh god they will kill him!' i thought panicking, then i stood up and when i take one step i got shocked "AH! What the heck?!" I said in pain, then i noticed that my collar has been replaced by a........ shock collar? "Shock collar?! Really!?!" I said then i accidentally take another step making the collar shock me "You got to be kidding me. This stupid collar will shocked me everytime i take a step >:(" I said.

Then the door opened and Horror came in. And he is covered in blood. I don't wanna know who's blood is that i just want to get the fuck outta here. "Heya, dove. I see you're awake" Horror said then he looked at my scared expression and grinned. "What? If you're asking who's blood this is.... Its obviously f/n's blood" Horror said, then i slowly crouch down on the floor not believing what Horror just said "No... no.... no. F/n is not dead. This is all just a bad dream. F/n is still alive" I mumbled and silently cry "Dove, i can assure you that this is not a dream. And f/n is already...... Well....DEAD" Horror said as he laughed "Why Horror? Why him!?" I yelled "He's trying to take you away from us. We can't let that happened so we killed him" Horror said "No... Y-YOU'RE LYING! HE'S NOT DEAD!" I yelled.

"Now, why would he lie to you, princess?" Nightmare suddenly said behind me making me yelped and took a few steps away from him earning a painful shock and Nightmare just chuckled as well as Horror "You look cute with that collar on~" Nightmare purred "F-fuck off asshole" I said glaring at Nightmare. Now that i see him clearly, he's also covered in blood and he's smiling sinisterly.

Nightmare picked me up with his tentacle and hold me up in the air "And who do you think you're talking to?" Nightmare asked "Im talking to a very ugly hentai skeleton with an ass head" I said making Horror laugh and Nightmare growled at Horror and then he turns to me "I guess i have to punished you for you behaviour, princess~" Nightmare said then he turns to Horror "Horror, bring the others here and don't forget to bring the 'Gift' here" Nightmare said to Horror "Alright" Horror simply said then he teleported to god knows where leaving me and Nightmare alone.

Nightmare then placed me on his lap and caress my cheek smearing 'f/n' blood on my cheek while forcing me to look at him. His eye were filled with lust and his pupil were in a shape of heart. "You're the most beautiful and perfect human i've ever seen in my entire life" Nightmare said "Im so glad i found you before any other pests found you and ruined your life" Nightmare continuos 'You've already ruined my life dude' i thought, then i see the others teleported here and then there's Horror holding a head..... F/n's head.

Nightmare grinned "You like our gift, princess?" Nightmare said "NO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?" I screamed looking at his now lifeless eyes "We killed him, though i gotta say, he's lots to handle. Now im going to force you to hear every. single. detail on how we killed f/n. This is your punishment after all" Nightmare said [Yay! Our punishment is Nightmare reading us a bed time story ;w;].

Author pov (Rewind the time)

After Dust knocked y/n out, Nightmare told Dust to put y/n back in her room "Dust, put y/n back in her room. I've already made a stronger chains that absolutely NO ONE can break it, not even us. That way, she'll never leave us. Not to mention i also made a shock collar for her, so if she EVEN take a step, she's gonna have a very painful shock" Nightmare said, Dust nodded then he teleported to y/n's room and put her on her bed. 30 seconds later Nightmare teleported to y/n's room and began to chained her up [. _. I realized i put to much detail in this one....
Eh, who cares].