"It's not gravitational, our probe is steady on course, and the light is radiating out not in, like a black hole," Hunk also commented.

"But out from where?" I asked.

"That energy signature, I know it," Coran exclaimed, "It's radiating quintessence!"

The shock spread throughout all of us. I looked at the quintessence hole with shock, watching as the probe went closer and closer to the powerful energy. The second it came into contact, the probe crackled blue. Hunk spoke for all of us, "Ooh! That's weird!"

"Okay, well, let's not go anywhere near there," Lance chuckled nervously.

"We must," Allura disagreed.

"Hold on. Didn't you just see what happened?" Hunk asked the princess

"Voltron's compositional strength far exceeds anything else in this universe. We received an Altean distress call, which must mean that someone is alive on that ship," Allura aruged, "As paladins of Voltron it is our duty to help,"

"Princess, I still think there's a chance that this whole thing is a trap," Keith turned to look at her and I frowned, "Sorry, Allura. But I'm with Keith on this. It seems a bit too good to be true,"

"Even if its not a trap, its far too dangerous to go in there," Coran agreed with us

"Coran, are you positive that's quintessence?" I asked, Coran pulling up the energy signatures on the screen as he said, "Yup. I've seen the readings numerous times before,"

Allura gave us a challenging look and I sent one back and sighed, "Allura, that hole is radiating quintessence,"

"Quintessence is one of the most powerful and precious energies throughout the universe. It's literally the blood of the universe and everything in it. The castle, the lions, planets, us, Earth," I frowned with deep doubt, "From my time in the Galra prison, I've visited Haggar...many, many, times,"

There was a slight pause where the memories flickered through my eyes. I pushed them away and kept speaking, "The Galra are after quintessence. And lots of it. The Komar example was built to suck out quintessence from planets. And it's a miracle it didn't kill all of you when you were stuck with it! It's a powerful substance...and I don't think it's a coincidence we get this signal now. We want to help you find your people, but Allura there's to many risks and holes,"

Allura stared at me, before turning away, "I'll do it myself If I have too,"

Keith stood up as well and my eyes narrowed at the princess's back. Keith looked at me and then hardened his eyes, "She can't go in there alone,"

"Yeah, I know. Let's go," I sighed and walked to the shute that led to my lion, loudly saying so Allura could hear, "But if something goes wrong, I'm in charge for a week!!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Voltron was formed and all of us flew closer to the quintessence radiating thing. As we got closer, the white lion's energy scanner was off the charts, just furthering the conclusion that this was indeed quintessence.

"All right, let's take it slow," Keith warned, "Pidge, Kayden, any chance you can explain what I'm seeing right now?"

"The Euclidian Space around the ship is obviously some kind of anomaly," I began.

"But..the energy source doesn't originate from anything that registers with my understanding of how reality works,"

"I'll take that as a no," Keith summed up and I rolled my eyes amused.