6.2

"This looks so simple, like you're not doing any effort," Nora said when she watched how Lily made a faultless swing. Eyes were following the ball. "Flawless, holy moly. And I look like a stiff potato."

Lily softly smirked. "You're doing fine, Nora. Don't worry about that. You're doing much better than me on my first try." She walked closer to the ball, giving the ball a soft tap and it rolled right into the hole. "That were four shots."

"I hope we have fewer stroke shots than the boys," Isa said and looked at the paper - she was tracking the count of the shots of their team. "I think we have a reasonable score."

Amelie hid a yawn and looked in front of her; it was getting a long day, and it was only two o'clock in the afternoon. "How much have we left?"

"Only you," Isa replied. "And the boys, but I don't know their score." Amelie nodded. "But I think we're going to win."

"Good afternoon, ladies," Carlos said when he joined the group. "How is it going here?" He looked around, giving everybody a questionable look. The rest of the group joined them as well.

Isa looked at him and nodded proudly. "It is going perfectly. What about you?"

"Doing outstandingly good," Lando replied for Carlos. "We are already finished, having a score of 102 points."

"Nice," Isa uninterestedly said. "We have 99 points." The fewer points, the better; that was how it worked during stroke play.

Carlos looked at the paper and scanned all the scores. "Don't get too excited, please. Amelie still has to finish this one and then we will know who the winner is," he said and smirked. "You're sharing fake news, Isa."

"Dude, I didn't say we won, I said we have 99 points," she widely smiled on a teasing way. "And now it's up to Amelie to nail this."

They all turned to Amelie; the girls looked hopeful, and the boys were criticising this moment. Amelie pressed her lips into a thin-lipped smile and nodded. Some of them shortly laughed by the terrifying smile on her face.

Amelie got the club and walked to the spot. Her eyes were scanning the area, she could forget the win; this was the hardest of them all. She looked around and noticed all the looks were focussed on her. "Right, yes, amazing. Now I don't feel any pressure at all," she sarcastically muttered and made herself ready by standing in the right position. "This is so awkward. Would you not look at me like that, please?" A giggle rolled over her lips.

"But it is you, Amelie, who decides who will pay for lunch. Those two points are crucial..." Nora dramatically said. "So do your best, honey."

"Don't even bother to win," Lando teasingly said.

"Can you perform Under Pressure?" Alex asked and smiled playfully.

"No," Amelie replied and took a deep breath. She bent a bit though her knees and raised the club in the air. "But I can try..." Amelie swung the club and hit the ball with a quite amount of power. "...Bohemian Rhapsody," she seriously finished her sentence and followed the ball with her eyes.

Alex burst in laughter and shook his head. The others began to laugh as well, what made Amelie smirk. A proud look was playing on Lando's face; Amelie looked impressively good while playing golf. The group walked towards the ball in the putting green area; there were only twenty centimetres between the golf ball and the hole.

"Amelie, don't screw this up," Isa warned Amelie. "You have one shot."

"Don't hit it too hard, but also not too soft," Lily said. "Good luck."

"And you can make it," Nora added.

Amelie nodded and bit her lip. "Yes." She replaced the sunglasses on her nose and observed the distance. "I might fail, I'm not good at this, but I will do my best."

"Shut up, you can do it. Don't doubt about it," Lily said.

"Fail," Lando said. "Please, fail." He squat down at the other side of the flag.

"You have such a supportive boyfriend, I am jealous." Nora looked painful at Amelie.

Amelie rolled her eyes. "Yes, very much." She got back in position again. Carlos squat down next to Lando, giving Amelie a threatening look. "You both are working on my nerves. What do you want from me?"

Carlos and Lando looked at each other. "We want you to fail."

"Thank you," she replied. She ignored the pervasive looks of Lando and Carlos. "Alrighty," Amelie muttered and bit on the inside of her cheek. She gave the golf ball a soft hit, and it rolled towards the hole. A huge smile curved on her face. "Losers," she happily called out when the golf ball landed in the hole.

Nora, Isa and Lily started to cheer and looked happy Amelie. She jumped around and hugged Nora, who was just as exciting as Amelie.

"Bull crap," Lando blurted.

It made George, Alex and eventually Lando and Carlos smile how happy and cheerful Amelie and Nora were. Isa and Lily cheering as well, but not as much as Amelie and Nora.

"Well played," George said and clapped in his hands. "Congratulations."

Everyone collected their gear and made their way back to the reception. Lando and Amelie had been separated all day. Also because they were teasing and annoying each other because of the joke from earlier. However, it was a bit tough, so it made Lando extra happy when he finally could get attention from his girlfriend again.

Lando grabbed Amelie's wrist and pulled her away from the group. She luckily wasn't talking to anyone; otherwise, it would be rude. Amelie turned to Lando and smiled. "Hey, Mils," he said and stopped walking.

"Hello, love," Amelie replied.

"You good?"

"Yes, but a bit tired. What about you?"

He nodded. "I'm fine," he answered and gave her a long kiss. "It looked like you had fun."

"I had, I really like them, they're all kind and funny - despite the fact I cannot play golf, it was fun to do."

"Oh, shut up. You made your team win," Lando dramatically said and rolled his eyes.

Amelie giggled. "That was just luck. And how about you?"

"It was fun, but the best part is yet to come," he teased.

"Oh, you're giving me high expectations now," she smirked.

"Don't tell the rest, but we're going to the McDonald's, just simple. I can't just sit in a restaurant for another hour."

Amelie nodded, and her eyes glanced over the group of people who were walking away from them. It was getting busier at the golf park. "I'm glad I am not the only one. For the past hour I have been pushing myself to be energetic, but..." She was shaking her head. "It has been a busy week, and my energy is very low. And I know I will be stiff tomorrow."

"Same," Lando breathed. "But it won't take long. Film night tonight? Sash is staying over at a friend tonight, so we have the house for ourselves."

She happily nodded. "Yes, yes, yes."

"We will stop at the supermarket for snacks on our way back."

"You're the best," Amelie smiled and leaned in for a hug. "You can pick the film because you have lost."

Lando wrapped his arms around Amelie. "Right, thanks," he sarcastically mumbled. He heard her giggle. "I will think about it."

After a few minutes, they let go of each other and started to walk towards the reception. Lando wrapped his arm around Amelie's shoulders and pressed a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you," he whispered.

A shy smile curved on Amelie's lips and she looked at him. "I love you too," she softly said and gave him a long kiss.