1.5

It was Saturday, the first day of the weekend. After yesterday's school day, she went home, ordered some pizza and watched some Netflix. Since the interview was published, she received a lot of positive messages. Fans liked the video and liked how Amelie was part of it, how she changed the format as soon she realised Lando and Carlos were taking over the direction. Maybe this looked overwhelming because the video got uploaded when she was at school, and at school there were people who loved sensation for things like this. Amelie thought it was fun, but not special, so she forgot about it.

Amelie closed her laptop and threw her pen on the dining table. This was enough for the day; she prepared an exam she got on Tuesday. She stretched her back and took a deep breath. Her hand reached for her phone and she called Mabel. At least, she thought she did.

"Hey," a manly voice said when the phone was picked up.

Amelie's eyes widened, that wasn't Mabel. She removed her phone from her ear and looked at the name at her screen: Lando Norris. Right, that was not my plan. She brought her phone back to her ear; she accidentally called Lando instead of Mabel. "Hey," she said and felt the heat rise to her cheeks out of embarrassment. "How are you?" Her eyes closed, it was weird to cut the call off now.

"I'm fine, not doing much at the moment. You?"

"I'm fine," she answered. But wait, Mabel is working right now, so she wouldn't pick up her phone anyway. "I was thinking, only if you want to - I totally understand why you would say no, but I have the day off and I have to walk the dogs, and would you like to join?" Amelie was rubbing the frown on her forehead with her hand, she had to improvise.

"Yeah, that should be fun! Like now or..?"

A relived sigh rolled over her lips, it was a breath she didn't knew she was holding in. "Yes, if you want." Amelie had never felt so nervous to just ask this simple question, it just felt odd to ask this.

"Absolutely. I will be there in..." Lando was silence for a moment. "Where do you live?"

"Windsor, but I will text you my address."

"Windsor. I think I will be there in less than an hour?" He had no idea how long the drive to Amelie was gonna take, but an hour is a good time prediction to give.

"Take your time, I will not leave this place. Thank you! This is fun!" A smile grew on Amelie's lips. This improvisation worked for once. "Drive safe."

He softly smirked. "I will, Amelie. I'm an F1 driver, of course, I know how to drive and how to drive safe." It made Amelie chuckle. "But I will be there soon."

"Yes. Alright, see you."

"Cheers."

They broke off the call. Amelie pressed her lips into a thin line and squeezed her eyes closed, how do I always bring myself in situations like this? Okay, but now, she had to clean the house for a bit, text Lando her address, text her neighbour to accept the offer to have a walk with the dogs and perhaps change.

Lando turned to the right when the navigation told him so, quickly after that the navigation said the destination was in less than 100 metres. He eyes glided over the huge properties, he never had the idea Amelie lived in such a big house or in an area like this - it looked posh, nothing like Amelie. He stopped in front of the gate, he couldn't believe this was her house. Lando checked the address Amelie texted him, he checked the navigation and the surroundings; it was the right address. The gate opened, which meant Amelie probably had seen Lando. He drove up to the house and got out of the car.