4.0

"You can always call, or FaceTime, or just text me," Lando said and cupped Amelie's face in his hands. "It doesn't matter how big the problem is, or if you just want to talk, or just say nothing. Don't hide it, okay?"

Amelie nodded. "Thank you. The same applies to you," she softly said. "And thank you so much for coming here with me, and support me, and be there for me."

"Anytime, Mil," he smiled and pulled her into a tight hug. "I really hope you're feeling better and sorted things out." She nodded against his shoulder. "That's good," he whispered.

They zoned out, being in their own world. It was time for Lando to go back to England for work he had to do for the next race. He had her in his arms, for the last time now... Everything went good between them, better than expected, and it felt difficult to leave Amelie behind in France. He knew Amelie was strong enough to handle the rest of the situation on her own, and he knew he had to go back to England for his work, but he didn't want to leave her alone.

"I will see you next week?"

"Yes," she confidentially said and weakly smiled when she pulled back. "Absolutely."

A wide smile grew on his face. "Good. We'll find something out on the contact ban. Screw them."

Amelie giggled. "I don't care if they fire me, I have my hours. As long they won't ban me, I'm okay with it."

"We are rebels, we know what to do," Lando winked. "And know how to get away with it." He pulled her in a hug again. A sigh rolled over her lips. "I don't want to go."

"I don't want you to go, but you have to, Lan," she whispered back. "It's just a few days." She pressed a kiss on his cheek and zoned back into the busy world of Nice airport. The flight details to London were called over the intercom, it was the final call for the passengers know the check-in was about to close. Meaning, if you would check-in now, you would make it just on time for the boarding. "You really have to go now; otherwise you will miss your flight."

"Yes," Lando whispered and pulled back. "I know."

"Text me when you've landed," Amelie smiled and looked in his eyes.

"I will," he replied. "I'm gonna miss you, sweetheart." The tone in his voice was dramatically and he winked, but he wasn't lying.

"I'm going to miss you too, honey bee," she replied on the same tone. They both giggled, the humour they both had was making their friendship special, they understood each other with the smallest look or tone in their voices.

Lando let go of her and removed his cap from his head. He ran his hand through his hair to loosen up his hair. There was just one thing he had to do before he had to leave her. He cupped Amelie's face in his hands again and gave her a long kiss. Amelie's hand was resting on his chest, it made Lando smile when he pulled back. With one last glance in Amelie's eyes, Lando placed his cap on his head again and walked away, towards the customs. He was smart enough to check-in his baggage before saying bye to Amelie. A smile grew on his face, but he had to bit his lip to not make it look stupid. Just before he had to walk around the corner, he turned around and waved at Amelie.

In contrast to Lando, Amelie was smiling like an idiot. She waved back at Lando and waited until he was out of sight. She turned around and left the terminal. That was it for now. A yawn escaped her mouth when she faced the fresh bursts of sunshine of the morning. It was early. She stepped in the car of Nathaniel.

"Everything went well?" Nathaniel asked and drove away.

"Yeah, we made it just on time," Amelie replied. This morning was a stressful one; let's just say Lando had difficulties with waking up, what made him late. "At least, he checked-in on time, I don't know if he will be on time at the gate."