0.6

Lando closed the door behind him and sat down on the bed. He was glad he tidied up his room this morning for the clean serves; otherwise, it would have been embarrassed to have Amelie in his room. He looked at her; she was freaking out, but hiding it. Lando told her she could yell at him, talk to him, be mad at him, but he wouldn't listen - he said and promised.

Amelie sat down on a chair across from Lando. Amelie crossed one leg over the other and started bouncing her leg. A sigh rolled over Amelie's lips as she moved one leg to the other. She looked down at her nails. After a few seconds, she got up from the chair and started walking around the room. She wanted to go mad, cry, scream, but she was at Lando's. I am with Lando, a boy I actually don't really know, trying to not freak out about my problems. She ran her hands through her hair and bit her lip to prevent the tears from flowing.

"I'm trying not to freak out or anything, and I am sorry if I go crazy," she stammered and was picking her nails. "But my school is a disaster and the best at ruining so many things. Like I finally have things under control, I am finally getting good grades and stuff, finally feel good and happy, and they ruin every single fucking thing. I have found an internship what I like, I do things what I want to do, and for once in my life, I am satisfied. And..." Amelie shook her head. "School decides I have to go to school on Fridays, which means I won't be able to be here on Fridays. And Sky only wants me when I available on Fridays and the rest of the weekend obviously, because I need to be here on full weekends and not only the Thursday, the Saturday and Sunday. So this means my internship is over. It is fucking bullshit."

The eyes of Lando were focussed on the bottle of water what was standing on the dresser across the room. He fully understood the rant of Amelie, but he couldn't place some things she said, but he knew her school was screwing things up for her. Amelie was showing so much negative tension.

"Why would they agree on the internship first, and now they suddenly don't want it anymore? My grades are good, apart from Spanish, but that is just something I'm working on." She walked around the room, making frustrated gestures.

"Oh, that reminds me of Carlos. I asked him for the tutoring part, and he is willing to explain things if you want," Lando said. Amelie gave him a deadly look. He put his hands up in the air. "Alright, alright, I'm not listening," he mumbled.

The tears were forming again in her eyes. Amelie tried to blink them away, but instead of that, it started to flow over her cheeks. "It's just so unfair," she brokenly said and shrugged. "For the longest time I let it all happen, and I accepted everything, and I get something done what not many people have done at my school, and suddenly they stab me in the back. What have I done to be treated like this? This internship isn't only positive for me and my CV, but this gives my school a good reputation as well. What am I supposed to do now? Prints the interviews on paper? Make coffee? Clean the office while everyone is at a race? I am studying to be a journalist or whatever my study is, not to be some kind of sidekick with a side job." She wiped the tears away. "I'm gonna burn that place down to the ground with a smile on my face, and I won't even regret it."

Lando nodded absently, just to let Amelie know she wasn't alone. He looked at her and gave her a weak smile. The happy girl who always smiled or laughed, turned into a fragile girl. Durning interviews or just her presence on the track, she always smiled. Amelie sat down and balled her fists, covering her hands with the fabric of the sleeves of her sweater.

She sniffed. "Why are you doing this?" Her voice cracked.

"Because..." He cleared his throat. "...you looked upset."

"You basically told me I have no one around me," she said and placed her foot under her leg. "I'm sorry, I'm usually not like this." Amelie had the idea she was rude and crude, like she was a heartless bitch.