Human Nature

GER finally has eyelids. Also, they are still our androgynous/non-binary icon.

One shot/Post Vento Aureo AU

Summary: After a rather unique Stand attack, Giorno and GER are separated from just being a Stand and User.

__________

Giorno stared back at "GER" with an equal fascination. He was in the Turtle, safe from any further attack on him, for he was now completely defenseless. An enemy had separated him and GER, he couldn't summon them or use any of his previous abilities. But GER was still there, right before him in fact, but if they were separated then how could they still see one another if GER couldn't be summoned? Well, that was because GER wasn't summoned, the attack didn't just separate the two in any normal way, it was more than that. Giorno stared back at his "Stand", although they weren't a Stand anymore.

GER was human. Before Giorno stood a human version of the Gold Experience Requiem he knew.

GER was the most shocked by this sudden change, they couldn't sense Giorno, yet they were right before him. It was so strange for the Stand to see their User but not be able to feel them spiritually. What was also weird was that they were no longer a Stand. They had to remember to breathe, they had a heartbeat, skin, hair, a nose, feet, clothes, eyelids, it was all so weird for them to process!

As for their appearance...

Pale skin, a slightly aquiline nose, noticeable cheekbones, slightly hollow cheeks, and slicked-back hair that would be longer if not in its current style. Their hair was a platinum blonde compared to Giorno's golden blonde. Their eyes were what was most recognizable about them, still their vibrant, violet hue, but not as wide because they had eyelids now. Their eye shape was almond-like, but still notably wide. Even when they were relaxed, that factor was still noticeable.

(Basically young David Bowie, but not exactly. He was just the closest I could find that matched my description. GER is not older! They're the same age as Giorno, but they do look more mature in appearance.)

(If Bowie doesn't tickle your fancy then these two are also how I imagine GER to look)