Awakening

More photos I couldn't fit above.

Also, this one's kinda angsty because Haruno suffers through a good chunk of this

Also, this one's kinda angsty because Haruno suffers through a good chunk of this... sorry •-•

Short story/Pre Vento Aureo

Summary: The story of how Giorno became who he is now. Basically extreme makeover but with Giorno.

__________

It all started on April 13th, 2001. Before Giorno Giovanna, there was only just a boy, a boy named Haruno Shiobana. Haruno lived most of his life pretty normally despite how little he was given. Bullied relentlessly as a child, beaten by his stepfather, and neglected by his mother, yet Haruno refused to turn out like another scum of the city despite all this. Why? It was all because of one man, the gangster he saved as a child, the one who helped him escape the terrible situations at home and throughout his life. Now the gangster was gone, dead, Haruno assumed because he saw him no more in his life. The man with raven black hair had steadily shown up less and less before he disappeared entirely.

But you already know that story, this story is about how exactly Haruno became who he is today, Giorno Giovanna, and how he started to pursue his dream of becoming a Gangstar.

At the age of fourteen, his mother had sent him off to boarding school for his high school life. She called it "an early birthday present" for his fifteenth, but Haruno knew it was only because she didn't want to deal with him anymore. So out of the house, he was forced, into a small dorm room with a few essential items and several bland uniforms. The only money coming his way was from his mother, but it only went towards his stay in the school. Too young to seek out a job, Haruno had only one option left, stealing.

He had a natural talent for it, it seemed. He didn't take more than he needed though, just enough to get by. Eventually, this became as routine to him as brushing his teeth. He even stole from his classmates and teachers when the opportunity struck, just taking a few euros so that they would think they had misplaced them.

Jumping to April 13th, just a few days before Haruno's birthday, it was an early Wednesday morning, and Haruno woke up... tired. This wasn't the normal "didn't sleep much" tired, because Haruno knew he went to bed early and had slept pretty well. He felt strangely exhausted though as he got out of bed to get ready for school. Even while brushing his teeth he felt more groggy than usual.