"Jimin..nice to see you here.."

"Wow..you got body guards now?Guess you can't handle me alone,huh?"

A giggle under his breath passed his lips,making the other intimidated with the devilish smirk on his face.

"Pfftt..you got your money but unluckily,not Jungkook."

He just stared straight into his eyes and squeezed his cheeks with one hand like what Jimin did to him before while speaking firmly and deep.

"I didn't went back for you or any of your filthy friends so get your fucking ass out of my sight,Park Jimin."
---------

"Yes..right fucking..there,baby.."

"Push it deep down your throat..hmm..yes.."

Moans and sloppy sounds are all over the huge office and the two individuals are obviously doing something that is irrelevant from the usual work in the company.

"Mr...Jeon..what if we got caught by your wife?"

"So?"

"But..ughh..sir.."

"Let her..let that bitch know that she's a fucking failing as a wife."

Pants are down.

Scattered papers are all over the floor.

A random female is leaning down the wooden desk while whimpering with pleasure and pain.

Pounded by the man,standing behind her and pleasuring himself as his length went in and out.

You got it right.

Jungkook is hooking up with an employee.

Much known as his SECRETARY..

No need for a grand introduction.

Jeon Jungkook is cheating.

But the Nirvana they're in was cutted off when Jungkook's phone ring.

Registered by the name of,Mr. Lee.

This guy must be so important that he has to stop pounding the poor girl in front of him.

"Yes,Mr.Lee?"

"Are you currently busy,CEO Jeon?"

"No..not..at..all."

"Alright,listen..the most famous tycoon in India will visiting the country and he's looking for a great company to allied with so i'm going to set a meeting with the two of you and i hope you'll get this done."

"Pffft..you know i can make money move.Send me the date and i'll be there."

"Great.."

He throw his phone aside and made a devilish smirk on his face,grabbed the girl's hips and continue on pounding her mercilessly.

Moans continuously roaming around the sound proof room,careless if someone will crashed in the door.

But he's lucked out to hit his climax in time and pulled it out from the panting female,zipped his pants back and stared blankly at the other before walking out the room.

"Get out of here and clean yourself,make sure no one's seeing you like that.."

"Ye-yes..Mr. Jeon.."