Chapther 1

The bright bodacious city of hisoka.The mysterious triumphs of this otherwise calm city stays out of context.
Skyscrapers and common office buildings surrounded by twisting and intertwined roads although out the maze of streets. The stars glittered brightly but could never be seen by the bright lights of the living concrete jungle.

The roads lead to a vast knowledge of money and power. Everyone breaking their feeble necks just to get a turn at spending the money those haphazard rich and wealthy bastards are hoarding.

It's not fair.

Money.

Money is what makes these people tick you need it to survive in a society that runs on dirty paper. They need it. Weather you selling your body on the low bearing streets or selling the body parts of others you kidnapped. These greedy bastards do anything to get their nasty hands on money.

Not me.

I protect the people , the ones who need the money the most.If you protect them they won't put themselves in situations where money is what stopping them from getting what they want.

While walking throughout the dirty streets of hisoka city we stubble across a male, Standing at a nice 5'8 This gentlemen crowded in a black 3 piece blazer and dark skinny jean set.The shirt that adored his body was of a dark forest green color.Chest opened two buttons down for onlookers viewing.

The features of the man consisted of fair slightly toned skin. A bush of green and black locks that crowed his head like a birds nest after autumn. The curly leaf type petals sparkled brightly in the night. The unruly locks pushed back by a headband to keep them out his face.The moon above the city bright enough to see with all these fucking lights on.

The features about the green haired male that stood out adjacent to sprinkles on a cupcake were the brown freckles that dusted his cheeks. But this cute man with his baby face was far from being cute.

Underneath the exterior of the man lived a cold-hearted being in the ban of the existence of men. Lived a person that gave two fucks over another human being. The only people he needs is his crew.Love is just a accident waiting to Detroit smash someone's pretty little future.And that for one is a world that we live in.

Who needs love when all it does is cause pain.

He doesn't not at all.

He hates men.

He's the one they call boss.

He goes by the name Izuku Midoriya.

                            Izuku Pov.

        The victim is a female of 36 years of age.  She has a fair complexion, wavy black hair pinned neatly back, and gray eyes.  She is short, somewhat thin, and is wearing old-fashioned clothing. 

She may not look like much but she had a dangerous situation on her hands.This person made the most stupid mistake anyone could make...

She owed me money....

Hey I didn't say that I don't run collection on what belongs to me. That's just crazy.

     I looked at the sky the moon shining down on my complexion with no simpathy I wasn't upset at all.I picked up the shovel off the ground I beat her to death with.The gravel and gray concrete stanited red drinched in thick ropes of crimson ink from her veins.I simply picked up my iPhone 13 promax  from my pocket.I dialed a number.The phone gave off a few rings before connecting to my favorite person.