A Day

-read in Dark Mode!

3rd Person

After a dark place.We still have the audacity to gaze upon a young katsuki and his mother the story of the trails the blonde's endured. The pair laid in a hotel room as the mother searched on her phone for new places to live.

He son sat on the floor in front of the worn queen sized bed and watched the tv that only held about 20 channels.Katsuki nibbled on a piece of pizza that was orders for the two.

The blonde boy busted with excitement and laughter gazing upon the television with sparked in his eyes as his favourite day time show"The Mighty All Might "Played along.

The Mizuki giggled at her son just being happy seeing him bust with true happiness.

The blondes were oblivious to what was happening along side their very heads.

The back of the streets being cold now dark with steaming oppression. The street light shone brightly against the dark paved on concert. A man with hair of chocolate and glasses walked through an alley smoking a cigarette. He puffed the smoke into the air before inhaled more of the toxic lung killer.
The man wore a black -tshit and had a was of cash in his pocket.

A man with green hair and a dusted face of freckles walked meeting the nan.

"Hisashi what's up"

"Dont use my real name when you dress me.

"Im so sorry.But about what we talked about will this cover it"Masaru said as he lifted the few thousand dollars and placed them in the green haired man's hands.

"Where did you get this type of money drug addict"Hisashi said as he counted the bills making sure every last one was real and not conterfit

"I got it from my former love she's no fun anymore"the brown haired man took his pack of cancer sticks and offered one to hiashi.

The verde colored man took the offer and raised a ciggerate out and it was lit with the already smoking cigarette.

"Are you sure you wanna go through with this?"Hiashi asked as he took a hard puff and looked at the man with dangerous eyes

"Yeah I do Then I get my son and the money for him when tax season feed him cloth him have him some where to sleep. What's else could it be."he said like the task was easy

"Here i'll cut you a deal i'll wait till the uproar you stated then take care of it"Hisashi said as he shook the brown haired man's hand then walked away with the money in toll.

After a few months the blonde pair lived in a decent house the mother gathering a loan on it along with the young kids illegal gambling issue she paid off the building.

The pair lived with no worries.
Until it was time for the green hair man had to take the boys mother out.

The green haired man owned the yakuza group by the name of the outcast. The man has ample amounts of cash He rulled over every mafia gang in the city of hikosa asiki. The blonde woman still as young as they come laid lifeless on the floor of a newly bought house. She laid there in front of her son the greener haired man with a smoking pistol gazed at the brat before throwing 2.5 million dollars inside a black brief case in front of him.