I'll Break You

-Let's go back a bit in Bakugou's pov.

Before the event to the casino even started we look upon the aunturage and their mischievous plan at work.

Let's look into the eyes of Katsuki Bakugou to get a better handle on what the hell just happen....

Bakugou pov.

We got to the club early during the day the place was empty.We had to sneak into the place but it wasn't even guarded.

"Okay shitty hair pull the truck out back"I said as I talked into my apple watch .

"You got it boss. "Kiri said as he backed in a 18 wheeler to a slope in the back of the casino the trailer was one of double size. The back had wide load onto it.

"Dude are you sure you wanna go through with this "Denki asked the other blonde questions his better judgement

Kaminari parked a black Lexus into the parking lot the boy placed a flashing yellow light onto the top of the vehicle and started to organizing documents needed if the we're pulled over.

"Damn right I'm fucking sure he's gonna be stripped of all his life earnings"I chuckled as I walked through the building.

"Okay we need to make two rooms one in the back area and one in the back of the trailer. We need it to be a most an extract copy. We need a bar a gun range and lots of believable extras. The green haired bastard needs to feel like nothing has changed and it's just the alcohol talking.

 The green haired bastard needs to feel like nothing has changed and it's just the alcohol talking

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Art by me be gentle I draw better then I described lol)

Okay we have sleeping powder in my famous red velvet cheesecake cake boss. He's a major fan of sweets it's his drug for sure"Mina came to me as she was setting up her fake bar

"The guns and the gun range is ready"Sero said as he was cleaning the other places needed

"Okay Boss denki made up costumes and we rehearsed the plan all morning."Kiri said
I smirked as the placed looked more believable then I thought even the trailer connected well i'll send him upstairs to the bar then floor that's connected to the casino will move then slot in and attach to the trailer.ill switch from the inside couch to the trailers version. Izuku will go to the bar and come down to see me directly by the stairs and he'll think nothing about it.

His mind won't register after the drugs
---Time Skip....

I didn't know this boy was this damn cute...
I studied him and his gang of yakuza they're a pretty rough group. One girl was to familiar  with me and I had got frustrated. At least that bitch is doing well for herself no more trying to rob me blind.But damn Izuku He's a well trained leader he's not gonna miss the shot if he takes it. I'll have to improvise to make him stay longer.

I'll move the target.
-------

The gun has blocker caps to keep it from firing I wasn't expecting him to strip with me what was I thinking I almost fucked the shitnoutt this twink cause he cute what the fuck is wrong with me.Katsuki he's a target just a mark he means nothing to you....