chapter 1 "love at first sight?"

Levi's POV

My morning routine is the same as always: I wake up, take a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, then finally head to work. I'm always the first one there because I always arrive extremely early to clean and get the cafe ready, around opening time my co-workers usually come in and get ready to work.

Petra is a waitress, oluo was a waiter, Gunther was the cashier, then me and eld would work in the kitchen to make the tea. We all worked well as a team and they were some of the only people I could stand because they knew me pretty well.

When the day ends, everyone helps me clean up and then leaves. I would leave last because I always make sure they didn't miss a spot when they clean. After I finish cleaning I lock up and go home. When I get home I get into some PJs and fall asleep.

This was my daily routine everyday until I met her....

It was a normal day same as the last when she walked in, she had brown hazelnut hair, with brown hazelnut eyes, she had glasses that would shine in the light, she had a huge smile that could warm any sad persons heart. She was like an angel that fell from heaven.....why the hell did that sound cheesy as fuck.....

She ordered some Jazmine tea, I ofcoarse made it for her and I made sure it was going to be the best tea she has ever tasted.

I saw eld looking at me funny because he has never seen me work on one order by myself because usually we work together and make amazing tea.

"You ok Levi? I don't remember the last time you ever wanted to make some tea by yourself" He chuckled.

"I'm fine eld, get back to work these teas aren't gonna make themselves" I said coldly as usual.

He nodded and went back to work, I finished the tea it was one of the best ones I made, I watched Petra walk it out to her and give her the tea. She took a sip and smiled.

She liked it.... After watching her like a stalker she left and I was flabbergasted. What is this feeling? I've heard many people talk about it before but I forgot what the name was. So I asked Petra during her break.

"Hey Petra I have a question" I asked showing no expression.

"Yes Levi, what is it? She replied.

"Do you know what that feeling is when you see someone and instantly think there extremely beautiful and deserve everything and you want to know more about them?" I said still with no expression.

She laughed, I was still confused "oh Levi, that's called love and it sounds like Cupid shot you with a few love arrows" she joked.

I still looked at her confused "what's love?" I finally said.

She stopped laughing "your joking right?" She said sternly.

"No" I replied coldly.

She was quiet and gave me the strangest look and finally said "how do you not know what love is!?".

I glared at her and shrugged.

She sighed "love is a feeling where you have feelings for someone else and you want to do many things with like be with them, hold hands, kiss them, etc." She explained.

I looked at her and rubbed my head "wow I guess Im really stupid" I said to myself. I looked back up to her.

"Petra I think I'm in love with someone" I said quietly.

Her eyes widened "are you being serious because I can't ever tell with you" she said.

I nodded

She smiled "sooooo who's the lucky girl or boy" she said with a grin.

I looked at her "I don't know her name, but she had hazelnut hair and brown eyes with glasses" I said.

She nodded "oh I know who your talking about, she was that woman who ordered Jazmine tea right?" She asked.

I nodded

"Hmmmm ok I don't know much about her but her name is hanji Zoe, but that's all I know" she said looking at me.

I nodded "well next time she comes back I want you to get to know her and tell me" I finally said.

She shook her head "no, I'm not gonna do that" she said looking at me.

"And why the hell not" I said angrily.

"Well isn't obvious that YOU should get to know her and not me, I'm not the one in love it's you" she said pointing at me.

She had a point.... "Well how am I gonna talk to her?" I asked.

She smiled "it's easy, all you gotta do is  walk up to her and introduce yourself then ask if you could sit down with her and you know just talk" she said this like it was the easiest thing in the world.

I nodded "well we better get back to work" I finally said.

She agreed and we got back to work.

I waited days for hanji to return when I was about to loose hope she walked in wearing the same thing last time but only this time she was much prettier.

Petra sat her down at a booth and Came into the kitchen telling me to go talk to her.

After awhile I finally got the courage to go talk to her.

I walked up to her booth and asked if the other seat was taken, she shook her head and told me to sit down.

I sat down across from her it was akward as hell.... But luckily she broke the silence.

"So what's your name" she asked.

"Levi...Levi Ackerman" I replied

She nodded and looked at me "so you own this restaurant?" She asked.

I nodded

She looked at me wide eyed "wow that's so cool, I bet it's great to have a successful tea shop, unlike me of course I work at a school as a teacher' she said.

I could tell she loved to talk and I was ok with it, "what school do you work at" I asked.

"Survey corps high, it doesn't pay much but I get to do what I love most and that's to teach science" she said with a smile.

We talked for a long time about life and what are favorite things were before we knew it an hour has passed.

She looked at her watch "Shit I'm gonna be late to class, I'm terribly sorry but I gotta go" she said paying the bill.

"Its fine" I replied.

"It was great meeting you Levi, I hope we can talk again soon" she said with a smile.

"Me too" I replied.

Before I knew it she left and was on her way.

It truly was love at first sight.....

(A/N) aww Levi has fallen in love that's a first lol, I hope yall enjoy this story so far I will update as soon as possible and for now goodbye and hope you have an amazing day. :)