Chapter 21

Tharn POV

It's already 7:00 pm

Here we are at Type's House. I don't think I can bring him again to my condo cause I know how much his family will worry about Type if I do it. He mentioned it to me so many times. I admit I do envy him. He got the perfect family that I've always wish to have.

I open the door from Type's side, then I carefully carry him out of my car. He is still deeply sleeping. He is a deep sleeper. Quite amazing and cute to watch. I carefully carry him and try to ring the doorbell from their front gate.

After 5 minutes, A man came out of the main door.

"Who are you?" He said.

"Ahh, I'm." I didn't get a chance to finish introducing myself. When I think he already noticed that I'm currently carrying Type on my arms.

"TYPE??? TYPE!! WHO ARE YOU!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CARRYING OUR PRINCESS??" The man yelled at me. Princess? He immediately opened the door and tried to get Type away from me, but I disagreed.

"You!! Who are you?? Why should I give him to you if I'm already carrying him securely." I said to him. Call me rude, but I'm really like this to other people, especially to those people I don't know or if it concerns the people I care about.

"I'm the one who should be asking you that asshole!! I'm the brother of the man that you are carrying right now!!" He said to me. Oh!! It's his brother.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. Can I be the one who will carry him inside? I'm sorry for being rude, but I can only be at ease if I'm the one who will secure him at his room." I proudly said. I don't know, but regarding Type, I feel so possessive about him. Call me rude or weird, but I'm just stating what I think.

"I like your guts to tell me that yourself here at our own house. Okay, you come in." He smirked and said these words to me

I oblige in entering their house. Their house is so simple. It's just a two-story house.

As I enter the house, I see another two guys are sitting in the living room. One is much older and another one which I think is nearly the age of Type. They are also both shocked to see me carrying Type.

"WHO ARE YOU!! WHY ARE YOU CARRYING OUR PRINCESS" Said the younger one

"WHO ARE YOU!! WHY ARE YOU CARRYING MY SON" Said the older one.

So this it's his other brother and his dad. He mentions that he has two overly protective brothers. His other brother tried to get Type from me, but I also didn't bulge in giving him my Type.

"Don't bother getting Type away from that guy cause you will not win. This young man thinks that he is more capable of securing our princess, so just let him." His brother from the gate said to the other brother.

I think this other brother understood, so he just let me be. His father is just observing me. I admit I kind of feel intimidated now. How can I not be? This is the father of the man I'm pursuing, Just a simple no from him will ruin everything. But I can't let him know about my feeling. I need to make him see that I'm a trustworthy and dependable person.

His brother from the gate guided me upstairs to where I think is the room of Type. When I entered, I saw a room with a single bed and a study table. His room is full of books, as he is surrounded by more than one cabinet of books. No wonder he is so intelligent. I carefully laid him on the bed. I sat in his free space on his bed. I put my hands on his beautiful face. I caress it. I can't help but smile. He looks so peaceful now, unlike earlier in the bar, which he looks so sad.