Chapter 8

Type POV

It's been two days since Puifai is in a state of coma. She is still the same. She looks like she is just sleeping. She seems peaceful even though she has so many apparatus attached to her body to keep her alive. The doctor already asked Auntie Mai if she is considering removing the life support attached to her body cause the doctor thinks we are just prolonging the inevitable. Puifai's body is declining rapidly. The doctor said if this continues, they will declare her brain dead. We cried so hard when we heard about that. I still can't believe this is happening.

This is why I'm am so determined to finish this plan of mine. That bastard needs to learn his lesson.

Here I am, in my classroom, waiting for my professor.

I'm so problematic right now!! I'm currently looking at this notebook

Twelve things to do for your revenge on the Casanova.

1. Make him notice you

2. Do a thing for him that the others haven't done to him

3. Make him ask you on a date and make sure that the date will be the one he will not forget

4. Make him say, I Love you or I like you to you

5. Make sure that he will take you seriously

6. Make sure you'll be the only girl he is dating.

7. Make him jealous

8. Make him introduce you to his family and friends

9. Make him kiss you

10. Make him want you

11. Be his Boyfriend

12. Break his Heart

I already did Step 1. I think that asshole already noticed me. But how in the hell can I do this Step 2.

2. Do a thing for him that the others haven't done to him.

How in the hell do I know what things that others haven't done for him are? What do I have to do for him if I do not know him at all? MY GOSH! What should I do now?? I tried asking Mild about this, but he was not answering me. How can I know something that others haven't done for him yet!! What should I do now!!

I was frustrated right now when suddenly I heard a loud noise coming from outside our classroom.

I held up my head to look at the door. OH.MY.GOD!! O_O

================================================================================

Tharn POV

I can't believe what just happened yesterday!! The f*cking nerd just did that?? How dare did he do that to me!! He's the only one who dares to challenge me?? ME?? THARN KIRIGUN?? Does he want a serious relationship with me?? As in me?? What did he expect me to do. Agree with him?? Love him?? in his dreams.

Though those lips are very kissable!! There is something in me that wants to claim those lips and meet mine. I want to know him. But no!!

It doesn't mean I will jump into his trap. NEVER!! No matter how many makeovers he will do to his face. No matter how sexy and hot he may look!! I will never fall for him!! Never!!

I don't know why I am feeling this way. I feel so frustrated!! I will never lose to him. If he wants to play this game, then let the fun begins!!

Does he think he can just do whatever the hell he wants with me? No way!! I will do my best to make him fall for me more, especially now that he likes me. You are very wrong Type!! Your wrong for messing up with someone like me.