Chapter 60

Author POV

Three months after the accident, Type is still lying on the hospital bed unconscious, so many apparatus and machines are connected to his body to sustain his life for him. A ventilator that helps him breathe cause he is not living on his own anymore.

They are all wrecked that day when they all heard the BRAIN DEATH word coming out from Type's doctor's mouth. Everyone knows what it is. It is legally declaring a patient dead, but no one can believe it.

Who will??

Just earlier that morning, they were so happy and nervous about Tharn and Type finally meeting again but now? They couldn't wrap their mind to all that was happening right at that moment.

The doctor talked to Type's parents, asking their opinion about the continuation to pro-long the Type's life support because, after three months, they did not see any improvement with Type's situation. He said that there is a protocol for brain death patients that after three months without improvement or any brain activity, the doctor will suggest to the patient's family about this option. To remove all the medical support to prolong the life of a patient and after that, the patient's heart will eventually stop beating then he will finally be declared dead, but Tharn is so against it

When he heard what the doctor was saying, Tharn immediately ran between them. And grab the doctor by his collar.

He is fuming!!

"TELL ME!! ARE YOU A GOD! ARE YOU A PROPHET!! HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU TELL US TO PULL THE PLUG AND LET MY BABY DIE!!! HOW DARE YOU!! DO YOUR F*CKING JOB!! YOU HAVE TO SAVE HIM!! SAVE HIM!!"

Type's brother is now trying to pull tharn away from the doctor.

"No!! We are not pulling anything. Can't you see my son is still breathing? HIS HEART IS STILL BEATING. He is still warm!! How can you tell them to pull his plug and let him die!!! MY son is still alive. Can't you see my son is fighting!!" Type's mom started to be hysterical too.

All of them are crying and devastated about what the doctor suggests.

But most especially Tharn!!

For the last three months. He never let go of Type's hands. He never goes out or even tries to eat outside Type's private room. He will only let go of Type if he has to go to the CR. His friend and Type's family always encourage him to go outside even for a bit just to get some fresh air or eat, but it seems that Tharn is not hearing them.

He doesn't care about anything at all, even himself. His only focus is on Type.

He is the one who did everything for Type. He baths him using a towel and warm water every day. He talks with him like Type is still awake. This is so devastating to watch, especially for their MOM.

One of his sons is fighting for his life, and the other one is literally like a living corpse beside Type.

When Tharn finally calmed down. He immediately runs to Type's side and holds his hands again. Those words that Tharn said to the doctor are the longest words that Tharn had spoken during these three months.

A few moments after that devastating talk with the doctor.

A man and a woman came inside Type's room.

It's Tharn's Dad and his fiance Rhata.

"Are there any improvements?" Tharn's dad asks type's parent.

Type's mom started to cry again. Type's dad shook his head as an answer. Tharn's dad can only sigh deeply. Rhata, who was with Jesdaporn, quickly went to Type's mom to console her.