Chapter 46

A/N.

This is a flashback.

A month ago. Days before the most heartbreaking night for Tharn and Type.

I would like you to ready your tissue, guys, and get something to punch or grip. I'm sure you'll be needing it.

This flashback consists of more than two chapters cause I'm sure I can't put it in 1 or 2 chapters only. I still don't want to create very long branches.

Good luck to us guys.

Here it goes.

=====================================================

Type POV

Weeks after that day that Tharn introduced me to his family. I can say that day by day. I find myself falling for Tharn more and more. I tried to stop it, but I couldn't do anything about it.

"So, where do you want to go today after this. "Tharn and I are currently here at a secluded part of the park near our school and his condo. We don't have a class, so we decided to go here for us to be able to study for our exam later.

"Ahh, can we stay here, Tharn? I need to study more for my exam tomorrow." I said to him while I'm resting my head on his shoulder. We are just lying on a picnic mat.

"Okay, if that's what my bii what!" He said, then continued to close his eyes. I appreciate this simple effort from tharn. He even skips his basketball practice to accompany me here. Tharn found this place. I don't know how but he did. As per Saint, Tharn did the excellent length for us to be on this place.

Before he found this place, I always complained that I couldn't study quietly anymore because he wanted to be with me always even though I'm not talking to him. After all, I'm busy studying.

It's not a bad thing actually, but the thing is, Where ever tharn is. His fan is always there too. I don't know how the hell did they know where we were every single time, but they still managed to follow him anywhere. So Tharn did try his best to find this place. It's Quiet and secluded, which is so perfect for my study session. The more good thing about this place is, it's guarded. No one can enter here except us. I don't know how did Tharn manage to do it.  He just did!

This place is a beautiful flattened green grass in the middle of a forest. It also has a lovely big fountain. Which was very dirty the first time we saw it but after a few days of cleaning. It is now so beautiful and clean to watch. Tharn said that he knows the owner of this place, so we are the only ones who can enter here.

It's been days when I last saw Art and Mild.

The last time I talked to Mild, he said that He and Art were going to the US. Mild has finally managed to speak to Art to accept that He and Tharn are never going to be a thing because Tharn is in love with me. Mild said that he convinced Art that Mild would take care of him, and unlike before, he would never neglect his brother anymore. Surprisingly Art agrees, and now they are in the US trying to chase the time to treat each other like brothers.

Actually, I'm happy for them. I'm very happy for them. not just because finally, Art can leave Tharn alone, Tharn life will not be in danger anymore. We can be truly happy now. But also, I know how much Mild loves his brother. Art is just clouded by his emotion. I'm sure he is not that evil.

After a while of studying, I noticed that It was already nearing for the sun to set.

I quickly put the marker on the page where I left it on my reading. I closed it. I tried to stand up, but I noticed that Tharn was still sleeping beside me, and his arms were still tightly enveloped in my body. I slowly put his arms away from my body. I turn around. My body is now upside down. I faced him and stared to watch him sleep.