Chapter 1: The Prophecy

It was a bright sunny day. There is a boy named Ren Haruhito who was told by his father to get fruits at the back of their house.

Somewhere in the forest at the back of their house, Ren Haruhito who was searching for food, especially fruits and vegetables until he saw an injured pokémon on his way back to his house.

Ren Haruhito - What is that? Some type of pokémon?

When he approached the pokémon, he saw a nearly dying pikachu with severe injuries all around on his body.

??????? - Pi-pi-pika........ (Help me.....)

Since Haruhito is a divine being, he can understands all types and kind of languages and that is one of his ever-growing abilities that he possess.

Ren Haruhito - I'm coming!!

And so, he ran to the injured pokémon and he saw him, his mouth went wide open because of the grotesque appearance of the pokémon.

Ren Haruhito - Oh my God! What happened to you?! He said utterly shocked.

The pokémon is too tired to speak as the pokémon fainted due to too much blood loss and he is near to the end of his life.

Ren, without hesitation, placed his fruits and vegetables on a nearby tree, using his psychic powers and healed the pokémon by firing a greenish-white sphere of life energy to the pokémon.

When the sphere made contact, the pokémon glowed in bright white color and his whole body levitates up.

After 10 seconds, a white explosion of energy erupted and the pokémon descended. When the glow is gone, the pokémon is perfectly restored back to normal.

??????? - Pikachu? Pika? (Who are you?)

Ren - I'm Ren Haruhito Isoarashi but you can call me Ren or Haru since I have two names.

??????? - Pika? Pikachu pika?! (What? You can understand our language?!)

Ren - Yeah. I was born with it. By the way, what's your name?

Pikachu - Pikachu pika. Pikachu. (My name is Pikachu)

Ren - So you're Pikachu huh. I bet you're an electric-type pokémon isn't it?

Pikachu - Pikachu. (Yeah.)

Ren - Before we go to our house, I'll induce you the ability to speak human language.

Pikachu - Pika?! Pikachu Pikachu Pika? (What?! How can you do that?)

Ren - Just watch. My parents taught me that ability. It's called Blessing. By the way, I'm only two years old.

Pikachu - PIKACHU?! (WHAT?!)

Ren - Surprising isn't it? Now, let me bless you.

Ren touched Pikachu's forehead and began to bless him while his hand is glowing in goldish-yellow color.

After 5 seconds, the blessing was complete.

Ren - Blessing is now done. Now try to speak human language.

Pikachu - Like this? Wait what?! H-H-How?!

Ren - See? I told you. I can bless any living being with my own powers. Now come on, let's go back. I'll introduce you to my parents.

Pikachu - O-Okay.

Ren - Now jump on my shoulder while I carry the fruits and vegetables that I harvested somewhere here in this forest.

Pikachu jumped on Ren's right shoulder. As he walk back to Ren's home.

When they arrived, Ren opened the door using his telekinesis.