Bio of The Main Character

Disclaimer: The Author do NOT own anything (examples are the pictures). Only the plot of the story.

I also wanted to give a special shout-out to kaniah22 for suggesting me some plenty and wonderful ideas and also helping to create this book. Without of his help, it will take a longer time to create this book. Also thank you kaniah22 for messaging me all the stuff that you have shared to me and suggesting this book. Without you, this book will never be born. So, you have my sincerest gratitude kaniah22 😇😇😇. If any of you my dear readers not following him, make sure to follow him as soon as possible because he can suggest some wonderful ideas to your own story.

Name: Ren Haruhito IsoarashiTitle: "Infinite Omniversal God" Nickname: Haru by his parentsParents:Mother - Alexa IsoarashiFather - Blade Isoarashi

Title: "Infinite Omniversal God"
Nickname: Haru by his parents
Parents:
Mother - Alexa Isoarashi
Father - Blade Isoarashi

Personalities:
A calm, persistent but strong-willed person. Does not give up on any kind of situations. Number one character trait that a person must have is Kindness and Sympathy to other people. Haruhito Isoarashi possess those personalities. Another personalities that he possess are obedient when necessary, cheerful, optimistic, and trustworthy. But beware, when he is angry because you killed his loved ones or something that angered him, he will chase you and brutally torture you until he regain his control on his emotions. Overall, he is a nice person. Just don't make him angry at you or else, consequences will happen.

Age: 21 years old (in the picture) (he can also manipulate his age on his own will)

Height: 5 feet and 8 inches

Weight: 55 kilograms

Race: Demigod (Half human, Half God) but his friends only knew he is only a mere human.

Likes: To eat food especially sweets and desserts, to train his pokémon and himself to become stronger in order to protect his loved ones, to cook food, helping other people dealing with their problems in almost everything, his pokemons, his parents, sweets, his girlfriends, cuddling and hugging his girlfriends.

Dislikes: perverts, the people he cares about getting hurt, his pokemons getting hurt, trainers who treat their pokemon like there are only tools, people who try to flirt with his girls and seeing his girlfriends hurt, rude people, those people who angered him totally, hurting his loved ones and stealing his food because one of his motto in life is, "Food is Life!"

Eye color:
Left eye - Platinum
Right eye - Bluish-white

Eye color: Both eyes will be color demonic red if he was totally pissed off.

Powers, Skills and Abilities: Practically everything because he is the Infinite Omniversal God after all. All of the Saiyan's powers especially Perfected Kaioken with any multiplier and Omni Instinct.

Saiyan forms: Everything that existed and existing.

Backstory: Check the story description

Owned Pokémon:

Every Legendary, Mythical and Ultra Beasts that exists from Kanto to Galar
Pikachu
Lucario
Greninja

His Ace Pokémon:
1.) Arceus (That can change in any forms at her own will)
2.) Pikachu (That can change in any forms at his own will)
3.) Greninja (Who can learn the Battle Bond)
4.) Shiny Rayquaza (That can change in any forms at his own will)
5.) Lugia (That can change in any forms at his own will)
6.) Necrozma (Who can transform into 3 forms at his own will)
7.) Lucario (Who can change into any forms at his own will)
8.) ??? (Reader's choice) (I will make a poll on the next part)

Harem:

Rias Gremory
Akeno Himejima
Koneko Toujou
Asia Argento
Grayfia
Kuroka
Murayama
Katase
Sona's peerage (except Saji)
Riser's peerage
Xenovia Quarta (Waifu of the Author in Highschool DxD anime)
Irina Shidou (Second Waifu of the Author in Highschool DxD anime)
Gabriel
Yasaka
Kunou
Serafall Leviathan
Raynare
Kalawarner
Mittlet
Le Fay Pendragon
Tiamat
Ophis

From pokemon:

Cynthia
Serena
Lillie (Waifu of the Author in the Pokémon Anime)
Astrid (Pokémon not in How to train your Dragon show)
Aria

Once again, I'll make a poll on the next part of the book.

IMPORTANT:
How to vote - Just comment on the name or on the picture of the pokémon that says, "I vote this one", so that the author will not be confused on counting.

As simple as that.

Once again, A special shout-out to kaniah22 for helping me😇😇😇, You have once again my sincerest gratitude😇😇😇.

If you found this story interesting, don't forget to vote, comment and follow the Author for more content.

I'll see you my dear readers/friends on the next part! Peace😇😇😇✌️✌️✌️!!!