Chapter 8: Update

Alexa - Haru-kun! You're back! She said with joy.

Ren - Yeah Mom. I've come here to give the both of you an update on what is happening to me during these past few days.

Blade - Well, shoot it out.

Ren - Recently, I've befriended a legendary pokémon all the way from Kalos Region. She is the Bird of Destruction as they say and her name is Yveltal. He began.

Blade - Ooh. That's nice. And then?

Ren - Then there's this person who tried to steal my Pikachu away from me. He tried a dirty trick but that will not work on me. We had a little duel and I noticed that he is the Red Dragon Emperor as he had a Sacred Gear naming Boosted Gear. Unlucky and unbeknowst to him, I stole his Sacred Gear with ease. That's what they get when people try to mess with me and to my pokémon.

Alexa - How is he doing right now?

Ren - Well, I made him unconscious for 10 days but I hasten it by healing him without being noticed by everyone. I also made sure that his personality changed and he is not a pervert anymore through healing of course.

Alexa - That's nice of you. I really thought you are going to kill him without hesitation.

Ren - No. I am not that kind of person. I will never ever abuse my power to anyone even if he or she is a bad person or not. As I was saying, I also visited the 3 factions.

Blade - And?

Ren - And guess what? I fell in love for the first time at Heaven.

Alexa - Really? She said somewhat excited.

Ren - Yeah Mom. Her name is Gabriel. I actually fell in love at her cooking. She cook insanely good. Also, after we ate some food and chat, I've heard that the Heaven was under attack.

Blade - By whom?

Ren - By the demons, devils and fallen-angels. They were really outnumbered. So, me and my pokémon decided to help them. I also transformed into a strongest form that an angel can ever dream of.

Alexa - What is the name of the transformation?

Ren - I call it, "Ultimate Mystical Seraph" Form. Watch me closely for I will transform to that form.

With a single yell, Ren successfully transformed into Ultimate Mystical Seraph form for the second time. He transformed so flawless that he didn't even need to train in order to strengthen or maintain that form. Everything is so much easy when it comes to Ren. Of course, that's Omnipotential for you. You have the capacity to learn and master everything.

Alexa - So beautiful and majestic! She said with stars on her eyes.

Blade - Yeah honey. I know. That's our son alright.

Ren - I also have 6 wings and I chose not to let it out because of the space.

Ren then powered down to his base form.

Ren - Like I was saying, I also discovered that the leader of the devils joined forces with the fallen angels. It's because that Sirzechs Lucifer, the name of the leader of devils, wanted to get vengeance to the angels because of what they did to his family. When I found out that, I decided to talk with him.

Alexa - Then what did the both of you talk about or rather what did you do?

Ren - I made his parents came back to life and gave them Eternal Youth and Absolute Immortality so that they will not age and die forever. Not only that, I also gave them some regeneration abilities that every time they get injured, it will regenerate and every time it regenerate the wounds, the speed will become faster and faster until it becomes instant regeneration.