Chapter 5: Ren's Discovery

With Yveltal and Pikachu

Yveltal - Pikachu! Use your Thunder attack to make a Thunder Armor for me!

Pikachu - Are you sure?! I mean that's pretty painful for a flying pokémon like you!

Yveltal - Don't worry!

A random high-ranking demon suddenly rushed to them.

Yveltal - Hurry up and do it!

Pikachu - Okay!

He then electrified Yveltal and making a Thunder Armor is successful. Even Pikachu has the armor.

With one flap of the Bird of Destruction, the devil that rushed to them was electrified and it explodes into bits of blood.

Ren saw what they did and he was proud of it. He then yelled to them because they are far from each other,

Ren - Good job guys! Now it's time to show what I can do as well.

Ren the closed his eyes and when he opened his eyes, it changed into pure silver color with black pupils at the center of it and from his back, 8 large bluish-white angelic wings appeared on it, meaning he transformed into a form that is unknown to this universe. His black hair shifts into a pure silver just like the color of his wings and it becomes spiky as well. This form is what we call, "Ultimate Mystical Seraph" form.

(Just imagine, Ren transfromed to that form and he has 8 large angelic wings made with Angel Ki but it is not transparent just like in the picture

(Just imagine, Ren transfromed to that form and he has 8 large angelic wings made with Angel Ki but it is not transparent just like in the picture.)

Ren (Ultimate Mystical Seraph form) - Now that's what I am talking about.

God and the rest of his people were in absolute shock.

Michael - Is that........

Gabriel - A form that is the strongest in our race?

God - Yeah. No doubt. He transformed at last and with ease.

Ren then flew upwards at the center of the Heaven. With one flap from his 8 wings, ALL of the intruders were decimated so easily as they were dissipated by the Holy energy that Ren is releasing from his wings.

Once the bright light died down, we can see Ren extending his hands just like a God.

Ren - My fellow angels, From here and out, everything and everyone here will be safe even when I am out of here. I can assure you that. He said in a deep echoing voice while his wings flaps around.

All the angels including Gabriel cheered him after hearing that short but heart-warming speech.

Ren then smiled at them as he reverts back to his base form. He also descends to the ground with Yveltal and Pikachu besides him.

Ren - Wow! You two are in sync back there. Also, I've noticed that both of your overall powers were increased drastically. He said clearly proud at his pokémon.